Sierra 6.5 105 Blitzking

bronkorob

Anyone have any experience with the Sierra 6.5 105 grain blitzking?

What kind of loads are working for you? Velocities? Id be using these in a creedmoor for prairie dogs and rock chucks.

The 95 grain Vmax seems to be the only 6.5 varmint bullet widely available at the moment and then I stumbled onto these.

Ive liked the 55 blitzkings in my AR, even better is the 69 grain blitzkings when I can find them.

Last edited:
I ordered a 500ct box two years ago...still waiting for delivery. I have a 6.5 Grendel I want to use them in, but may also try them in my 260. Probably a very violent bullet like the Vmax. Sierra bullets always seem to shoot accurate for me

I ordered a 500ct box two years ago...still waiting for delivery. I have a 6.5 Grendel I want to use them in, but may also try them in my 260. Probably a very violent bullet like the Vmax. Sierra bullets always seem to shoot accurate for me
I may be able to help you out. Don't quote me but I believe I have three five hundred ct. boxes. Opened one for test on a creed but couldn't find a stabilizing load with a 24" 1in 8 twist. Might consider sending all of them for a fair price and freight. The one open box is missing possibly 25? If interested, contact me at wppopper62@gmail and we'll see what we can come up with.

How are those 69 BKs? When I talked to Sierra, sounded like are pretty fragile, could give splashes with close shots. Still not available as a component.

Don't overlook the Nosler 90 gr. Varmageddon, and 100 gr Nosler BT. I shot some 100 gr. in my Tikka 6.5, and they produced some really small groups. Only shot paper so far. However, I did kill several coyotes with the 90 gr. in my 6.5 Grendel.

I may be able to help you out. Don't quote me but I believe I have three five hundred ct. boxes. Opened one for test on a creed but couldn't find a stabilizing load with a 24" 1in 8 twist. Might consider sending all of them for a fair price and freight. The one open box is missing possibly 25? If interested, contact me at wppopper62@gmail and we'll see what we can come up with.
Do you still have these?

I might be willing to part with one box, for now. Coming into season and haven't had any time to do anything with them yet.

Back