Alex Murdaugh Trial - Iray Rico murder tool???

Kino M

Staff member
Not sure if any of you guys are following the details of this trial but I was reading tonight and noticed a picture of attorney's holding a suppressed 300BLK with an Iray Rico thermal scope on it thats believed to be the murder weapon. They already want our ARs, I certainly hope thermals ain't next! Looks like time of death was between 830pm and 10pm (investigators say 9-930) certainly a thermal could have been used since it was dark.

The guy is definitely a crook and my gut tells me he did it.

Last edited:
Been watching it on and off, the guy is a real sleezbag and a liar, but I don't know if the prosecution has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he's a murderer. One key thing that was pointed out by an analyst is that it was argued that his height and the angle of the wounds didn't match, but if he was seated in the golf cart instead of standing they would be in the ballpark and that the prosecution had missed making that point.

One of the Blackouts reportedly went "missing" according to the defense.

Quote:
The state called John Bedingfield, Murdaugh's second cousin who is a S.C. Department of Natural Resources officer and a custom gunmaker. Bedingfield testified that between 2016 and 2018, he custom built three AR-style rifles in 300 Blackout caliber to fill special orders from Murdaugh.

Two of the guns were fitted with slings and thermal scopes - but one of those guns went missing, Murdaugh said...........................

A 300 Blackout caliber weapon was used to kill Maggie Murdaugh, and several Blackout cartridges found at the scene of the murders matched in several ways other rifle cartridges found around the Murdaugh estate, leading prosecutors to suggest that Maggie was killed with a family weapon.

Entire Story: @ Greenville News

Regards,
hm

Well with this liar we will probably never get to the truth. Bottom line, he's guilty so justice is served, hopefully he is raped and shanked repeatedly before he is killed in prison, then justice will be completely served.

Back