New ICOtec Outlaw Remote issue?

R. Toker

Got to use my new Outlaw last night and realized once the remote goes to sleep I can’t wake it up by pushing the buttons on the remote as the instructions state. I sent ICOtec an email. Hopefully they will make it right.

Let us know what the issue is, I'm sure Chuck and JD will get you fixed up.

I've had great luck with my Nightstalker and looking forward to picking up a new Nightstalker plus this year.

How is the sound quality compared to your old Outlaw?

I have the standard outlaw not the plus. I switched to ICOtec from a FP CS24C after hunting over one with my buddy. Just love the sounds and how easy it operates. Adding sounds to it doesn’t take a college computer science degree like my FP. That thing used to drive me insane adding sounds. My caller works great otherwise it just will not wake up once the remote goes to sleep. I have to turn the remote off and back on again. Frustrating. But I’m sure they will get me fixed up.

Gotcha, I misunderstood that you had the new plus.

I'm pretty sure the remotes of the old Nightstalker and Outlaw are the same, I've had zero issues with mine in the last two seasons, killed well over 250 coyotes with it.

I switched last year about mid season because I'm sick and tired of the garbage range of the TX1000 Foxpro remotes not responding. I've had about 5 different Foxpro callers, currently still have a CS24C and a FX5, multiple buddies with Foxpros and the range compared to the Icotec is a joke.

Had an email from JD first thing this morning. He’s sending out a new remote and a return label for the faulty one. Couldn’t ask for better service!

New remote in hand today. Works as it should. Very easy to sync new remote. JD at ICOtec is the man!! Awesome customer service.

Originally Posted By: R. TokerNew remote in hand today. Works as it should. Very easy to sync new remote. JD at ICOtec is the man!! Awesome customer service.
JD is the man..

Back