6 hagar predator upper available at woa

With the available 10" twist barrel, I would hope that they have less than the standard .117" freebore.

If it were called a varmint upper, I could understand the barrel contour & length.

Predator to me is a lighter contour at 18" or so.....

According to the email they sent out, that’s a 1 of 1. If you want it, I’d buy it before it’s gone. Also had a Hornady 6 Hagar die set available. The other barrels they chambered in 6 Hagar were 7.5 twist according to the picture. I’ll copy and paste the email, it wouldn’t transfer the photos or links.

6mm Hagar Match Rifle Barrels!

One effect that the switch to scopes for the service rifle has had is a reduction in the number of people shooting the AR-15 style match rifles. Those that were shooting match rifle just for the better sights have gone back to the Service Rifle. Meanwhile all the die hard match rifle shooters are either shooting a T2K or one of the Eliseo creations. As a result, we had too many Krieger 6mm blanks sitting here collecting dust, so we spun up a few in 6mm Hagar. If you are currently shooting one, now might be a good time to pick up a spare, or if you have been thinking about trying one out we can build you up an upper utilizing one of them.

We also have a Hornady 6mm Hagar die set that has been collecting dust for way to long as well. ​​​​​​​

Shop 6mm Hagar
ONE OF A KIND PREDATOR UPPER! While John had the 6mm Hagar reamer out he also chambered one 22” barrel on a Shilen 1-10 twist blank. This was built up into a Predator upper with our TR Series MLOK handguard. One of a kind, available only while it lasts! Click on image below for details.​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Back