Un-noticed

Infidel 762

Staff member
Did you know male coyotes only produce sperm this time of year, during breeding season? The younger males are in search for a female they can pair with until “death do us part”. I like to try and speed up that process for them.

Old warrior been around the block a time or two…

Peace be upon you…

thank for the kind words all

Originally Posted By: jmeddyThanks. Looks like you are still aiming low---BUT working well.

i am still getting used to that optic. its weird cause i recorded verifying my zero and practicing shooting off tripod aiming at a hand warmer. it shows me aiming low even practicing, but in real time i was conscience about where i am aiming and recording it to make sure.

Originally Posted By: flintrockDo you daytime hunt at all anymore, or have you gone completely to the dark side? I still try to get in some daytime stands.

no i still hunt daylight too. one of the largest ranches i hunt the owner is not comfortable with anyone out there shooting around his cattle in the dark.

Night hunting is a different game isn't it? I usually tell guys I value a daytime kill about 50 times more than one night kill.

Originally Posted By: skinneyNight hunting is a different game isn't it? I usually tell guys I value a daytime kill about 50 times more than one night kill.

Definitely value day time kills much more than the night

Back