Starline 6.8 SPC brass

Thanks for the heads up, you can also order directly from starline much cheaper, free shipping and no tax as well, they are currently taking orders and probably won't last long, the last time they ran 6.8 brass was about 2 years ago.

Starline ran a batch about 6 weeks ago. I ordered some and the shipped in about 10 days. I just received some Valkyrie brass I ordered at the same time. Would like to see some small primer 6.5 Creedmoor.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Starline ran a batch about 6 weeks ago. I ordered some and the shipped in about 10 days. I just received some Valkyrie brass I ordered at the same time. Would like to see some small primer 6.5 Creedmoor.

Correct, I ordered a bunch then also that shipped quick and prior to that run was about 2 years ago, point being if you don't get it now, it may be awhile!

I'm still waiting on 308 SRP and another run of 243 winchester, hopefully soon! Their site seems like its taking more orders and actually has some stuff in stock, hopefully things are coming back around.

Back