What is your goto caller this season.

I'll probably get banned for saying this but my go-to caller is still my Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom. I really like my Lucky Duck Revolt as well, however. The rotating base has been an advantage for sure.

Originally Posted By: kilk14I'll probably get banned for saying this but my go-to caller is still my Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom.

those days and those games are over. hopefully anyways.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: kilk14I'll probably get banned for saying this but my go-to caller is still my Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom.

Couldn't have said it better, I was almost convinced Foxpro owned this site!

Mike used to post here regularly as well as a ton of FP prostaff guys, not sure how many sponsored guys are still here, haven't seen Mike post in forever.

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: kilk14I'll probably get banned for saying this but my go-to caller is still my Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom.

Couldn't have said it better, I was almost convinced Foxpro owned this site!

Mike used to post here regularly as well as a ton of FP prostaff guys, not sure how many sponsored guys are still here, haven't seen Mike post in forever.

We are doing our best!

The guys at FoxPro have been very generous to this site and its members over the years, as have many others in the industry. We have always appreciated their input, but certainly welcome input from many others too. There are lots of players in this sport with a lot to offer. The vast majority are great folks making a living doing what they love, and we encourage an honest exchange of ideas and experiences with and about them.

I like and use my old CS24.

As to Mike and his prostaff, these sites will wear you out. Posters that rag on you and the people with their hand out gets overwhelming.

Back