steve criner & al morris still around?

Steve Criner was a goofball and a legend in his own mind. Also was not impressed with Big Al and his goofy dance and his theatrics. Randy Anderson and Les Johnson are the real deal and have great videos and commentary.

Originally Posted By: crapshootNobody went more black ops/tacticool than Tom Austin.

He ain't the only tacticool toolbag pretending to look and act like operators, we have more around doing it.

It's cute to see 4 year olds in uniforms playing military but its painful to see dudes that's never served a day of their life in their 40s doing it.

I've always wondered why these tacticool duechbags never enlisted, we had plenty of vacancy at MEPS!! We had plenty of vacancy at every FOB and OP I ever did time at across the pond as well!

To me, there's nothing lower than a man that didn't have the courage to serve doing his best to mimic guys who did serve to make a dime or get notatariaty from it.

Originally Posted By: crapshootSo long as they don't claim to have when in deed they have not, they can play however they want.

It seems like there is an abundance of politicians who fit that description. I'm old enough to have been blessed to know a few WWI and many WWII vets who were in the thick of combat. To a man, they all came home, went to work, raised their families and never talked about serving. One particular gentleman, a WWI vet, was the janitor at my elementary school. He was a kindly old man who I never knew had served until I read his obituary listing his service, combat theatres, and medals.

I was at the local "choke & puke" listening to a bunch of ex-military talk their stories when an old guy boasted he was the only truck driver in Vietnam. Everybody else was some sort of "special forces". Pretty quite after that.

Outside of AL Morris I couldn't pick the "big names" out of a crowd of two. If you truly enjoy coyote hunting that's good enough for me. (Unless you are a criminal!)

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: crapshootNobody went more black ops/tacticool than Tom Austin.

He ain't the only tacticool toolbag pretending to look and act like operators, we have more around doing it.

It's cute to see 4 year olds in uniforms playing military but its painful to see dudes that's never served a day of their life in their 40s doing it.

I've always wondered why these tacticool duechbags never enlisted, we had plenty of vacancy at MEPS!! We had plenty of vacancy at every FOB and OP I ever did time at across the pond as well!

To me, there's nothing lower than a man that didn't have the courage to serve doing his best to mimic guys who did serve to make a dime or get notatariaty from it.

My son is a Captain in the USMC. The sad truth is most of the military proved themselves to be cowards during the Covid false flag attack on this country. They all lined up and took the bioweapon shot that is killing so many people. It wasn't a vaccine. And, it wasn't approved by the FDA. It was an illegal order. The people that should have been true warriors for the truth, by and large, stood down.

So, I would love to respect our military. But, with evil people like Lloyd Austin and Milley, I can't do it. My son stood up and refused the death jab. That is true meaning of Semper Fi.

Lastly, a man doesn't have to be military to be a fighter. I train firearms regularly, I trained BJJ for 23 years and have a black belt, I have a shotokan karate black belt. I was never military.

I don't appreciate the disdain you have for regular guys. The military consists of 95% of the people who aren't really warriors. They are there because they want a paycheck and they did not see better opportunities.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BJJ223Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: crapshootNobody went more black ops/tacticool than Tom Austin.

My son is a Captain in the USMC. The sad truth is most of the military proved themselves to be cowards during the Covid false flag attack on this country. They all lined up and took the bioweapon shot that is killing so many people. It wasn't a vaccine. And, it wasn't approved by the FDA. It was an illegal order. The people that should have been true warriors for the truth, by and large, stood down.

So, I would love to respect our military. But, with evil people like Lloyd Austin and Milley, I can't do it. My son stood up and refused the death jab. That is true meaning of Semper Fi.

Lastly, a man doesn't have to be military to be a fighter. I train firearms regularly, I trained BJJ for 23 years and have a black belt, I have a shotokan karate black belt. I was never military.

I don't appreciate the disdain you have for regular guys. The military consists of 95% of the people who aren't really warriors. They are there because they want a paycheck and they did not see better opportunities.

So I'm not sure I'm actually reading this correctly but you say you've never served, you don't respect our military personnel, you think 95% aren't warriors, are cowards and there for a paycheck???

Just for clarity for you, It has zero to do with regular people, it has everything to do with regular people pretending and mimicking military to make a dime or notoriety.

Last edited:
I do not respect a military that proven themselves cowards. Almost all of them accepted the illegal order to receive the bioweapon falsely called the Covid vaccine. What is honorable about that? What true warrior doesn't stand up for his men being injected with poison?

You sound brainwashed. The whole "served" thing is a farce and you know it. People in the military are not there out of the altruistic goodness of their hearts. They are paid HANDSOMELY. An officer is well into a 6 DIGIT paycheck with all the benefits. That is exactly why they all submitted to the illegal order. They did not want to risk losing their paychecks.

So yes. If a person is military and took the vaccine, he is a coward and/or and idiot and does not deserve my respect.

I can carry an AR15 and a plate carrier and train without being accused of mimicking the military or being a LARPer just because I didn't join your club.

Originally Posted By: BJJ223I do not respect a military that proven themselves cowards. Almost all of them accepted the illegal order to receive the bioweapon falsely called the Covid vaccine. What is honorable about that? What true warrior doesn't stand up for his men being injected with poison?

You sound brainwashed. The whole "served" thing is a farce and you know it. People in the military are not there out of the altruistic goodness of their hearts. They are paid HANDSOMELY. An officer is well into a 6 DIGIT paycheck with all the benefits. That is exactly why they all submitted to the illegal order. They did not want to risk losing their paychecks.

So yes. If a person is military and took the vaccine, he is a coward and/or and idiot and does not deserve my respect.

I can carry an AR15 and a plate carrier and train without being accused of mimicking the military or being a LARPer just because I didn't join your club.

Dude you are wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin!

I get you are anti military and that's ok, I'm fine with people that never served, its definitely not for everyone.

You have all these opinions on the military, disdain for military personnel and yet you've never served a single day and zero of your opinions are based off fact or first hand knowledge.

Just know this, while you enjoy your freedoms to practice karate, train with your AR and plate carrier, coyote hunt and make ridiculous statements you know zero about, its those "cowards" in uniforms that provides us all these freedoms.

More brainwashed propaganda. Tell me about the wars the military has won in the last 75 years?

The military spent $3T in Afghanistan and Iraq for a war based on a lie. The military is currently giving away our weapons to real life Nazis in Ukraine to support the war they provoked by staging a coup in 2014 under Soros and Obama. Soon, we will be in a nuclear war provoked by the west.

I am less free because of the mind blowing waste and destruction of the USD to fund your endless illegal wars.

You were part of a system designed to destroy the USA. We are bankrupt. I would argue we aren’t free either. They take half my paycheck and give it to people unwilling to work. Then, this same illegal government (Biden cheated) demonizes me and takes away my free speech.

If you were protecting our so-called freedom, you would be attacking the White House and Congress. China owns our politicians - Demoncrat and Republitard.

Last edited:
BJJ223, You made a lot of blanket statements, I and many others on this site have served honorably. Just because your son is or was an 03 doesn't give you cred or place you somewhere up on a pedestal. You want to preach your BS from your soapbox, you have that right. I enlisted during the Carter administration, ready to go get my Brothers being held hostage in Iran. But they never sent us.

I don't like or respect many of the top brass in there today. I never got the jab, but I know many that did. Most of them that I know believed the doctors and trusted them. I do respect those that served and saw the elephant! If you know what that means.

Anyway I am keeping this civil. Semper Fidelis

Originally Posted By: Terry LightleThis has really taken a different path from Morris and Criner

laugh.gif

Yeah... It sure has. It's been mostly civil at least. Which is nice to see. But probably best hashed out in the Church forum. You guys might want to start a new thread there if you really want to keep going with it.

Just a suggestion, nothing more.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: Terry LightleThis has really taken a different path from Morris and Criner

laugh.gif

Yeah... It sure has. It's been mostly civil at least. Which is nice to see. But probably best hashed out in the Church forum. You guys might want to start a new thread there if you really want to keep going with it.

Just a suggestion, nothing more.

- DAA

Let it roll guys, this entire thread from the beginning should have been in a different forum as it has zero value to predator hunting and is simply a discussion.

As a "coward" that joined the military to get rich and a brainwashed idiot that can't think for himself, I'm curious to see other members response to BJJ223s perspective on military personnel and veterans!!!!

Last edited:
Al seems like a nice guy, never met him personally but appears to be a kindred spirit type of person.

I place dancing after a coyote kill in the same category as lavish showy endzone celebrations. Act like you've been there lol. I never did see very many of Criner's shows. Haven't bothered paying for cable in almost 10 years.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiBJJ223, You made a lot of blanket statements, I and many others on this site have served honorably. Just because your son is or was an 03 doesn't give you cred or place you somewhere up on a pedestal. You want to preach your BS from your soapbox, you have that right. I enlisted during the Carter administration, ready to go get my Brothers being held hostage in Iran. But they never sent us.

I don't like or respect many of the top brass in there today. I never got the jab, but I know many that did. Most of them that I know believed the doctors and trusted them. I do respect those that served and saw the elephant! If you know what that means.

Anyway I am keeping this civil. Semper Fidelis

It is not the same military as when you were in.

“They believed the doctors” is why this country is in the problems it is in. They let other people think for them. So called expert worship. Pure mental laziness. This was a knowable threat. Warp speed, novel, mRNA for crying out loud. Stevie Wonder could see this.

Taking the death jabI was an illegal order given by an illegitimate President controlled by the Chinese. FDA approved Comirnaty. The military under that corpulent piece of crap Austin forced troops to take the EUA BioNTech. Most so called “warriors” obeyed like sheep. There should have been mass refusals at all levels. They claim to be warriors. It was not a vaccine, it was experimental bio weapon that modified the DNA of every victim. People are getting cancer and dropping dead at unheard of rates. And it didn’t work. It damaged the heart of every single person that took it. My sons marines can barely run 3 miles.

It was the single biggest attack on our military in history and most didn’t make a peep.

So, no. I don’t respect that military. They followed an illegal order to preserve their careers.

People on this board should know this. A true predator hunter knows when he is the one being hunted by predators. It was a global depopulation attempt. Bill Gates pushed these shots. His stated mission in life is to reduce the population of earth.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BJJ223I do not respect a military that proven themselves cowards. Almost all of them accepted the illegal order to receive the bioweapon falsely called the Covid vaccine. What is honorable about that? What true warrior doesn't stand up for his men being injected with poison?

This really annoys me. I couldn't even finish reading your whole post.
There were a lot in the military who didn't want to take the shot. No different than the Anthrax and Small Pox when I was in. People were kicked out for refusing. It's either take it or you can no longer support your family period. It's not easy to get a job after being kicked out.

As far as being paid "handsomely" as you say, have you seen the enlisted people's checks? I remember when I first joined I was paid $315 every 2 weeks. Just enough to go out the first weekend and be broke the next 2 weeks. Most of the military are enlisted. Sure you make better money the longer you're in but I know when I was in an E4 with 4 years service and 2 kids qualified for food stamps. That's your handsome paycheck!
You can sit on your high horse all you want but don't talk crap when you haven't served or dare ai say scared to take the plunge and leave everything you know to join. You have no idea anything about it. I just lost a lot. (Scratch that) ALL respect for you. And no it wasn't that long ago I served and served with a lot of the same people still in today

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Coyote-conquest
BJJ223 said:
There were a lot in the military who didn't want to take the shot. No different than the Anthrax and Small Pox when I was in. People were kicked out for refusing. It's either take it or you can no longer support your family period. It's not easy to get a job after being kicked out.

You proved my point. The people that took it and knew better were COWARDS for a paycheck. Pure cowards. You do the right thing in life REGARDLESS of the consequences. What is the matter with you?
If they were the warriors they claimed to be, they would fight an illegal order to the death.

Cowardice was the true pandemic of the last few years.

Everyone in my family suffered at some level fighting this bioweapon shot. I suffered loss. My wife suffered loss. My son fought it and won. He stood his ground. He didn't follow an illegal order for money. They were not able to separate him.

The people they did successfully separate received general under honorable separation. They can still get a job. But, most importantly, they didn't take a shot that changed their DNA, damaged their heart, and shortened their life. Your statement that they had to support their families makes no sense. How do you support your family if you are incapacitated or dead?

A warrior fights evil. Period. Regardless of the cost.

Last edited:
Back