never seen anything like this

Originally Posted By: crapshoothttps://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/reduced-nib-remington-700-223-1-8.7157984/

nice rifle. but i dont want to carry something like that for a calling rig. thanks for the link though.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Wyoming DrifterI happen to have an extra CZ 223 in mint condition I'd part with. PM me if your still looking.

To add to this, there is a CZ 527 .204 Ruger take-off barrel for sale on Saubier right now. Barrel swap and you're ready to go!

[/quote]
At some point I worry that the big city commies will just overwhelm the good ol' boys. [/quote]

It has been that way in California for a long time. The 60% of Californians that live in big cities and along the coast out number the 40% of people that live in 80% of the state.

Most all of the schools and colleges in this country are teaching our kids to be liberals. It wasn't the good ol' boys that voted for Biden and all of the democratic governors and mayors into office.

Same. A very small geographical part of this state controls the other 90%. We're on the verge of losing ARs, losing suppressors, and getting the longest firearms waiting period in the nation because of it. For a long time the good ol' boy democrats from ranch country held off the extremists, but those days are passing us by.

Bud's has four different models of Savages in 204 in stock.

I'm another non-fan of the AR for predator hunting. I won mine at the Egg Shoot and will say that is an awesome shooter, a 20P that will shoot tiny groups. I've tried very hard to like it and have killed coyotes with it. It doesn't handle well for me, I tried a shorter, lighter uppper, different scopes, different combs.and while it fits it is awkward to get in action, noisy, way too many things to do to shoot it, noisy and hard to pack. I've made single slings, biathalon style slings, back scabbards. It just.not as fun to be in the field with.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotso trying to find a bolt action 204 rifle to buy. prefer tikka. none to be found online.

for kicks i tried to find a savage axis II. none to be found. (not even sure savage makes one)

plan b was a .223 bolt action. again, tikka preferred. none to be found.

again, tried to find a savage. blanks everywhere.

never had so much trouble spending money. good grief.

I just picked up a new Tikka 223 about two weeks ago off gunbroker.

Just received an AR upper from WOA two days ago, Wanting to make that my main calling rifle. Just hope we don't lose our rights.

Back