* when the man comes around *

Originally Posted By: Kino MNice video, thanks for taking us along.

Question, what editing software are you using where you can play regular music?

i just use Imovie on my IPad. i signed up on a site called caprise where you can buy royalty free music for like 12 cents a song.

Jeff Powell aka JTPinTX turned me on to rumble to host videos. youtube removed some of my stuff saying it violated community standards or something to that effect. it was just shooting coyotes and there are videos all over youtube showing the same thing.

next thing i need to drop is direct tv, for censoring newsmax...

I usually don't care for music in hunting videos, but that's one of my favorite songs, and you made it work
thumbup.gif

Really enjoyed. The #1 footage was humbling. And yes, you know how to shoot/kill.

HM1996---your addition brought back some great memories of a trip 3 very close couples and me and Suz took in '17. Thank you

One of the better compilation videos I've seen. Really well done. There's enough run time on each scene to pick up the story of each set and not turn into a blur. Great choice of audio. Fantastic!

Speaking of the sounds....mostly at night I just mouth call using calls I made myself. Either closed reed distress or open reed distress/howler. When I do use an electronic call (daylight and some night calling) it is mainly the old original CS-24. I have about 10-12 "go to" sounds that are pretty much all I use.

Good job on the editing/music on the video Jeremy. Nicely done mix. Just like from back in the day on the Hunter of the Month stories, you bring that same story telling mentality and style to your videos.

Originally Posted By: gunsbam45I usually don't care for music in hunting videos, but that's one of my favorite songs, and you made it work
thumbup.gif

I second this, it was a very entertaining video and great calling and shooting, good work!

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Kino MNice video, thanks for taking us along.

Question, what editing software are you using where you can play regular music?

i just use Imovie on my IPad. i signed up on a site called caprise where you can buy royalty free music for like 12 cents a song.

Jeff Powell aka JTPinTX turned me on to rumble to host videos. youtube removed some of my stuff saying it violated community standards or something to that effect. it was just shooting coyotes and there are videos all over youtube showing the same thing.

next thing i need to drop is direct tv, for censoring newsmax...

Thanks man, I'll check it out. I may try to move to Rumble, I haven't hit the Libtards radar yet on YouTube but I'm sure it will happen at some point.

Back