Budget Bushcraft Pack Skinners RETURN!

I received mine in the mail today. Feels real nice in the hand, looks pretty slick, and sharp as heck. I’m going to try and find a way to secure it to my bino pouch to have it at hand in the field. Thanks for a quality product.

My son, David, is taking over the Basic Budget Bushcraft Blades from his brother, Alex!

Alex is moving on to a full-time apprenticeship welding job, and David will be building budget blades from now on.

He’s redesigning the blade to make it his own.

Here’s the first evolution of the redesign. They probably won’t look exactly like this, but some elemental changes will probably make their way into his personalized design.

Sold!

If it’s gone when you see this, or if you prefer one from the Alex series, go check out the online store on my website; rain-shadow.com. There are a few from the Alex series left there. Same price!

Thanks for supporting Alex as he produced the Budget Blades! He’s developed lots of confidence in the shop throughout that experience, and the résumé entry from it has helped him land a good full-time job in the metal working industry!
You made a REAL difference in a young guy’s career path!

00548a73e8b68ba29eb2647355ec6309.jpg

3d002ffb7bea6091c2b6555f0653165f.jpg

d4ea4ed68c7037a68c3c39572ba3bbc4.jpg

Last edited:
Back