THEIVES!!!!

IDK the legality's, but was told when ever that many firearms are stolen it turns into a federal offense. I would think any firearm theft would be federal.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogThis store has a lot of firearms and ammo and reloading supplies. Largest store in the city, maybe the state. None of the firearms are put in a safe at night. It would take way too long to do it. He doesn't have a back door to speak of and all the other doors are closed at night with a metal door covering them like a steel garage door. He has camera's everywhere...except where the thief broke in. Sure makes you wonder. I use to work there and couldn't tell you where all the camera's are at. They're even on the roof. They also have a six foot chain link fence around the place and a locked gate at night.

Was this Dong’s on Admiral?

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: pyscodogThis store has a lot of firearms and ammo and reloading supplies. Largest store in the city, maybe the state. None of the firearms are put in a safe at night. It would take way too long to do it. He doesn't have a back door to speak of and all the other doors are closed at night with a metal door covering them like a steel garage door. He has camera's everywhere...except where the thief broke in. Sure makes you wonder. I use to work there and couldn't tell you where all the camera's are at. They're even on the roof. They also have a six foot chain link fence around the place and a locked gate at night.

Yes Sir, it was.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: pyscodogThis store has a lot of firearms and ammo and reloading supplies. Largest store in the city, maybe the state. None of the firearms are put in a safe at night. It would take way too long to do it. He doesn't have a back door to speak of and all the other doors are closed at night with a metal door covering them like a steel garage door. He has camera's everywhere...except where the thief broke in. Sure makes you wonder. I use to work there and couldn't tell you where all the camera's are at. They're even on the roof. They also have a six foot chain link fence around the place and a locked gate at night.

Yes Sir, it was.

It was circa 1995'

The AWB was in full swing.

I remember buying an SKS there. He had two, 55 gallon drums filled with old greasy SKS rifles. $69 bucks, just go thru and pick the one you wanted.

Anyway, when you described the building i had a sneaking suspicion it was that place...

The owner is Fong Dong's son in law. He's a jerk and I'm really trying to be nice. I worked there a few years ago and he's the reason I left. Its a shame that a guy with an inventory as large as his is such an A-hole. I still go there as he usually has decent prices but if the opportunity to gouge is there, he will dang sure do it. I will say he is very competitive on gun prices and cash money sometimes gets a small discount. Key word...small. His biggest problem, to me, is his location. Its not exactly in the best part of town.

Back