Super Yoter Coyotes, Near & Far: KC Ep.68

Originally Posted By: JCCinOhioWhat do you use for a caller? I am currently using a Foxpro X24. I have used more than a dozen different ecallers in the past 20 years including a lot of FoxPros. Some of the more recent ones are the CS24, Krakatoa II, Shockwave, Xwave, X2s, and X24. My favorite call to date is the X24. I really like the weight, volume, sound quality, and their handle system is absolutely awesome. However, I say the good and the bad of equipment I use, it has been to FoxPro twice in the last 2 seasons. FoxPro service has been fast and good, so hopefully now it will work for a long time.

Originally Posted By: SoftpointDid you miss the 325 yard shot? Wasn't it a triple, double, triple? Nice! 325 yarder was a kill. :19 to 2:30 was a triple. 2:31 to 4:08 was a double. I did shoot the first coyote twice to make sure it was going to stay down. 4:09 to 6:27 was a double where I shot the 2nd coyote an extra time to make sure it wasn't going anywhere.

Originally Posted By: Dark moon 63Very good. Don’t usually see you pop them twice. I don't like to see any animal suffer. My bullet performance and placement normally results in DRTs. However, if there is any doubt, I will double-tap. On the first one that I shot twice, I was shooting through grass, and just wanted to make sure it was dead, as I was kind of guessing at body position.

On the last one, I wasn't as confident as normal as I rushed the shot a bit. It wasn't going anywhere but just made absolutely sure.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Your optics have amazing clarity Thank you or I should say thank you Bering Optics. What makes it more amazing is Bering uses the highest compression of any thermal I have used. Smaller files means lower quality videos. Every vendor typically says, their thermals look better through the eyepiece, but this is even more so the case with Bering thermals due to the compression. Also, during this hunt the humidity was extremely high. Virtually any thermal looks good in dry, low humidity conditions. With all of these things considered, it makes your comment even more impactful. Thank you.

You are giving that dragger guy a workout! Mighty fine shooting. We really appreciate all the hours you spend on the videos. Quality entertainment!!

Back