* when the man comes around *

Infidel 762

Staff member
Made a couple more farmers happy. Not used to having an optic that records, the land owners got a kick out of some video I sent them. Technology is sure changing the methods and means of predator hunting. For all I can foresee we could be hunting them with ray guns in the not so distant future. I don’t know if it was just being younger, in a time when televisions were still sold in black and white… I just remember something was different in the air and time seemed to pass not so fast. Knowledge was not gaining from a google search or YouTube video.

Time expands and then contracts, yet it’s up to the individual to fill the spaces in between with substance and meaning. What I value as substance may perhaps not hold the same meaning to you. What holds meaning to you may lack substance to another. I forget time out here, have more pixels in my peripheral vision and find not only meaningful purpose but pure, uncut substance…

KILLA.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: BJJ223Dang. You kill more in a day, than I do in a year.

Ya know:)

Originally Posted By: BJJ223I took my Fusion out yesterday. It is easy to carry. The sound is good up to about level 20. But, beyond that, I can definitely hear the speaker struggling to produce a good sound. I think I need an external speaker to produce quality sound above level 20 or a new unit.

I think Debyarces makes a good point on the benefits of high call volume. I want to do that more in my calling.

So, I bought the x24 with the MFK sounds. I think the quality of the sound will be better at high volumes. Also, having sounds that are less common is probably a good thing too calling public land in CA.

All those were called in with a fusion at full volume. I only use the front speaker. I have 2 fusions. One the front speaker quite working on and I bought a replacement after they discontinued it. But the one that only the rear speaker on has called in a small pile using only the rear speaker turned on and facing it backwards to the area I want to throw the sound. I started using mine again because it is compact and easy to carry.

In my opinion call companies are competing to have a call that holds the most sounds, with Bluetooth or fox pitch or 3 miles remote range or all kinds of other bells and whistles I don’t need. Shiet I think I read somewhere you can play music through the new foxpros. I would actually invest my own money in a new call that came out as an LSL model (lighter, smaller, louder) even if it only held 20 sounds.

Nice video, thanks for taking us along.

Question, what editing software are you using where you can play regular music?

Back