Welcome

SnowmanMo

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Predator Masters. This forum was created by Will Craig who had a vision to create an online community where predator hunters could come together and share information, stories, photos and the like with the intent of growing the sport of predator hunting and hunting in general. Today we have more than 50,000 members worldwide. Hunters from all walks including predator hunters, big game hunters, anglers and folks who just love firearms, etc.

We wanted to create this forum as a place for new members to come to get some basic information about the forum as well as predator hunting.

We recommend that you come here to gain some general knowledge of the sport so that you can more fully enjoy the forum in general.

This is a forum where there is no "dumb questions," maybe only questionable advice.

The sport of predator hunting is exciting, fun and challenging. Some good basic information can go a long way to learning to enjoy the sport and might help avoid some of the typical frustrations that new predator hunters may face as they get started.

In this forum we will discuss basic strategies, equipment and techniques that will help you become more successful and this will allow you to explore the forums to find answers to more advanced predator hunting questions.

So pop back in from time to time to see what we have posted that might answer those burning questions.

Good luck and welcome to the insanity.

Mo

Originally Posted By: jmeddyThanks for taking the time to write and post all
This stuff.

It’s my pleasure. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Thanks Mo, This ought to get some folks started off on the right foot. Most new hunters I've been around don't really understand how to use the wind to their advantage. If your looking for more subjects.

Originally Posted By: flintrockThanks Mo, This ought to get some folks started off on the right foot. Most new hunters I've been around don't really understand how to use the wind to their advantage. If your looking for more subjects.

Thanks for the input and for sharing ideas…

Back