Midwest Powders

Hmmm, when I read your post, I immediately thought of American Reloading who sells pull-down ammo components, including powders, and those powders are labeled "Midwest Powders"! Turns out you are probably talking about Midwest Powders, a suppliers of components, in western FL? Never did biz with them, but odd that there are 2 component companies out there with the same name.

Originally Posted By: Yukon21need to know if anybody has done business with these folks. Think they are located in Florida.

If it's these guys at 8721 Old Flomaton Rd Century, Fl, 32535

RUN!!!!

First clue is what they have "In Stock".

2nd, they have killer prices.

Third, they only take Zelle, PayPal, or Cryptocurrencies via Plisio for payment.

Just for the halibut, I put twenty 8 pounders of Tac in my cart. Of course it's in stock, and they throw in "Free Shipping", with no mention of Haz Mat charges, then show payment options.

A little due diligence goes a long way, don't get sucked in by these shysters, they're everywhere.

Originally Posted By: Yukon21need to know if anybody has done business with these folks. Think they are located in Florida. Originally Posted By: Mike BHmmm, when I read your post, I immediately thought of American Reloading who sells pull-down ammo components, including powders, and those powders are labeled "Midwest Powders"! Turns out you are probably talking about Midwest Powders, a suppliers of components, in western FL? Never did biz with them, but odd that there are 2 component companies out there with the same name.

american reloading has issued a warning already about the scam site using their "midwest powders" product line name.

as others have mentioned in this thread - if its too good to be true & its online - it almost certintly is.

there are several sites out there who have these impossible to find powders lsited at 2017 prices, amazingly in stock at unlimited levels.

the main giveaway if you need more - aside from the unobtainum products and unbeleiveable pricing - should be the payment methods. paypal does NOT do business of any kind with firearms companies. thats red flag to begin with.

also the no standard credit card processing option.

redflags.gif

stay away!

Thanks fellows for your comeback. Yes in this day and age it did sound too good to be true. I will continue with my normal suppliers as i have done business with for tonnes of years. Again thanks.

Back