M. F. K. Foxpro X24 Question

atrouth

I'm looking at upgrading from my Foxpro Inferno (bought before I really had access to places and got into predator hunting) to the X24 for better sound quality and range. Originally was looking at ordering the X24 with custom selected sounds for predator hunting instead of their standard package, which has a lot of sounds I will honestly never use. A buddy of mine told me about the M. F. K. version of the X24, which has my interest since it is similarly priced, but has 100 of their sounds as well. Only issue is a few of the sounds that were recommended to me are not on that list and I would have to buy anyhow.

Question 1. Does anyone know what the 200 Foxpro sounds are that come with the [beeep] call? Is it the 100 standard sounds they build out plus the free sound library Foxpro has? This is my biggest dilemma as to which call to get, although I am sure the M. F. K. sounds will be more than enough, I could also probably do well with the custom FoxPro sounds and a handful of M. F. K. sounds that were recommended.

If I buy M. F. K. sounds, will I be able to load them on my Inferno as a backup, or are they somehow limited to only one device?

Last edited:
The [beeep] sounds are great, I have the Inferno with them on. You can get any of the FoxPro e-callers customized with sounds you pick from there sound files, I did that with my first caller a Wildfire. As for the sounds they will work on both calls just make shore you get the ones that are in the file marked FXP an not the 24B. The FoxPro web site has all the information.

Son has the X24, bought the standard sound list and added the [beeep] sounds he wanted.Have some Tebbe sounds on my Revolt,[beeep] and Tebbe sounds are both really good.

Last edited:
Do we have a new board on the way in? I'm beginning to understand a little more as to why comments are being made about the potential demise of this forum. This place has been very helpful to me and for the most part has been very civil and accommodating, except for a couple recent schoolboy squabbles.
I view this forum as a good place for the young and upcoming hunters to come and learn and without any fowl or intimidating language. Never have understood why some think they must use cursing to express themselves. Let's be civil and keep this thing going.

There is some changes in the works but things take time. The board is not going away. I am working to see about removing the sensor mentioned here, give me some time. Things must be discussed before a change is made as it is not a one person decision.

Originally Posted By: 22magnum22Do we have a new board on the way in? I'm beginning to understand a little more as to why comments are being made about the potential demise of this forum. This place has been very helpful to me and for the most part has been very civil and accommodating, except for a couple recent schoolboy squabbles.
I view this forum as a good place for the young and upcoming hunters to come and learn and without any fowl or intimidating language. Never have understood why some think they must use cursing to express themselves. Let's be civil and keep this thing going.

Well said 22magnum22!!

MFK There you go. A change was made for talking about them with no more censor. As long as there is no trying to advertise for them or any problems that comes from this, it will stay this way. There will still be no links to their site though.

Originally Posted By: 22magnum22Do we have a new board on the way in? I'm beginning to understand a little more as to why comments are being made about the potential demise of this forum. This place has been very helpful to me and for the most part has been very civil and accommodating, except for a couple recent schoolboy squabbles.

Yes sir. The announcement was posted at the top of each forum. I think we’ve got some great directors but if there’s something particular you think would help, pm me.

We are all for giving folks a second chance. The past is the past so we decided to remove the censor filter. I hope they take advantage and contribute in a positive way.

Mo

Last edited:
Back