Browning BAR Mark II Trigger????

LUCKYDOG

I just got a Browning BAR Mark II 300 WSM. Have any of you ever adjusted or had a smith lighten the trigger on a BAR? Or have you ever replaced the trigger on a BAR? Thanks!

Will be watching this thread w/great interest.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

Curiosity got me so I did a Google search. There isn't much information but what I read is there isn't any replacement triggers out there for the BAR but the triggers can be improved but doing so makes it more like a two stage trigger. Most said the squeeze wasn't worth the juice.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogCuriosity got me so I did a Google search. There isn't much information but what I read is there isn't any replacement triggers out there for the BAR but the triggers can be improved but doing so makes it more like a two stage trigger. Most said the squeeze wasn't worth the juice.

A solid 2 stage trigger would be a distinct improvement on the factory trigger on my BAR MK 3 DBM!
frown.gif
After a significant amount of creep, the trigger may or may not break @ around 4-4.5#. Sometimes you feel a very light resistance (resembling hitting a 2nd stage), and sometimes it breaks without feeling the "2nd stage" at all.

Regards,
hm

Back