Like going back in time...

JAMaidens

Custom Call Maker
Haven't been on in a while (that's an understatement). Good to see some familiar names and this wealth of knowledge still kicking away after all this time.

Heading out in the morning with a couple new Carver calls, can't wait!

Good to see you back. I remember your moderator days. If I am not mistaken I am still using a lanyard you made and sent to me for my foxpro. Been a long time, and my memory might be off but I think that is right?

Yes Sir... been quite some time. Life has been increasingly busy for one Mr. JAMaidens! Hahaha! Still chugging along. Miss this place and the great conversations we use to have.
Well, with that being said: how ya been?

YellowHammer, I did make a handful of lanyards and slings back in the day. I very well may have made ta one. But, most likely it was my partner Joe that made it. We were kinda 50/50 with Predator Nation back then.
Glad it's been of use!

Really nice to see you back. I've been going through a bunch of old threads about call building and seeing your name pop up quite a bit. I sure appreciate the knowledge you shared in the past and hope to see more of it down the road.

We had a blast back then. I did more antler/horn carving then anything then. Very little lathe work, because my lathe was a disaster! Hahaha!
Very excited to be back in the PM call builders.

Originally Posted By: JAMaidensYellowHammer, I did make a handful of lanyards and slings back in the day. I very well may have made ta one. But, most likely it was my partner Joe that made it. We were kinda 50/50 with Predator Nation back then.
Glad it's been of use!

It may be your lanyard I am still using on my Fox Pro also. Had it for a longtime but can’t remember for sure who I bought it from. I don’t remember more than one person selling them.

Back