Cold

Haha. It is very cold, and now getting messages from the electric co to reduce power consumption because the regulatory agency is contemplating rotating outages due to concern of blackouts from overloading. Let’s build more cars that have to be charged while simultaneously taking generation capacity off the electrical system.

Too much load demand! Plus once outages are repaired and service is restored, the instant demand of HVAC and water heaters and lights coming back on burdens an already loaded system. Probably dropping load to pick up load on the same circuit, then restoring what had to be dropped once it settles down.

And, what will the situation be like when all of these electric vehicles get on line? “Solve” one problem, create another, seems like a wise person once said, for every action their is a reaction.

In my opinion climate change is the biggest con ever. Unless it would be the China virus.
In both cases follow the money to find the truth.

It has been nasty up here. I've got to walk 800 feet to where I can park on my driveway now. We got over a foot of snow and it's been blowing for the last two days so bad I cant find my old tracks each time I walk the driveway, i cant even plow yet or the higher plowed banks on the sides would just double the depth of the drifts that would return in a couple hours.

I love snow and cold, I'm full Minnesotan there, I would take being covered in 12lbs of wool to stay warm over a pound of sweat, bugs and mud any day of the year but I'm already about to be using snowshoes to get around my place. Usually I dont worry about those until the end of the year if it's been a snowy winter so it's going to get rough. Last december was worse though here, we got some brutal cold early december last year, -29F I remember one night and many not a lot warmer.

I've even thought of buying a few bags of corn for deer, we didnt get a lot of acorns this fall and everything is burried under a foot and a half of snow with a serious layer of icy sleet frozen down before the snow came in.

I'm working on planting ginseng through my woods though, the mild temperatures then a huge covering of snow is good news.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistIn my opinion climate change is the biggest con ever. Unless it would be the China virus.
In both cases follow the money to find the truth.

Aww, JJ, Al Gore wouldn't lie to you. It's global warming, you know, the ice caps are melting and all that cold air has to go somewhere. Al warned us the polar bears would be extinct and he must be right, I haven't seen one in S. Texas for a long, long time.

Merry Christmas, all.

Regards,
hm

Genesis 8:22

While the earth remains,
Seedtime & harvest,
Cold & heat,
Winter & summer,
And day & night
Shall not cease.

FROM THE ONE WHO CREATED IT, not from the peons who think they are saving it.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistIn my opinion climate change is the biggest con ever. Unless it would be the China virus. In both cases follow the money to find the truth.

They have absolute proof of 5 major ice ages that I would think would be considered climate change. They had NOTHING to do with human interaction since most of them occurred before humans even existed, and during the last one, there weren't enough humans polluting the earth to make any difference.
I agree there is climate change, but it's not necessarily being caused by what they are preaching, strange that we don't see anything about the hole in the ozone layer anymore, remember that!
I had mentioned this before, look on the bottom of any TOPO map, it will show "VARIATION" for true North and the degrees the Earth is shifting/tilting every year, either some part of it getting closer to the equator or further away and that should affect climate one way or the other. I have never seen that mentioned by any climate activist, maybe that has no effect, but I don't see how it doesn't! ????
I'm with tnshootist on "follow the money"

Last edited:
^^^"This is what most of your local politicians are signing on to."

"This insanity is meant to collapse the western world."

It's working!

Interesting video.
Is that why Biden bailed out of Afghanistan. So the Taliban could better educate the girls.

And here I thought it was so the Chinese could get on with mining strategic metals.

Back