WSSM pistol?

Wssm ar pistol? Dtech might if you asked them to, those wssm parts aren't available to the general public.

I had a 300wsm Savage Striker for a while. Loved it, just thought I wanted a new Surgeon action more at the time.

ETA: realized this is the AR sub-forum instead of the Firearms forum, so AR pistol is implied. I had two Dtech’s years ago, a 243wssm and a 25, the 25 could use factory ammo, the 243 needed bumped with any high BC bullets (or handloaded deep, with stubby bullets). As a pistol or SBR, they’d have a lot of blast - but they’d get more work done than a short 6 ARC. Doing the ARC would certainly be easier, however.

Last edited:
Yeah this is gonna be a fun project VT. Don't know if anyone's built one up yet in a pistol configuration.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: VarminterrorI had a 300wsm Savage Striker for a while. Loved it, just thought I wanted a new Surgeon action more at the time.

ETA: realized this is the AR sub-forum instead of the Firearms forum, so AR pistol is implied. I had two Dtech’s years ago, a 243wssm and a 25, the 25 could use factory ammo, the 243 needed bumped with any high BC bullets (or handloaded deep, with stubby bullets). As a pistol or SBR, they’d have a lot of blast - but they’d get more work done than a short 6 ARC. Doing the ARC would certainly be easier, however.

Yes, it is for a AR-15 Pistol
Steve doesn't like easy....He likes outside the box projects

Back