Color faze male !

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Atrue trophy, congratulations Mick on a true once in a lifetime coyote! That coyote DESERVES a full body mount!

Unfortunately he had a bad spot either rubbed out of his back or had a spot of mange !
Definitely the darkest one I have taken. Sad he didn’t have a good pelt !

Yea Mick that’s a purty one. Even though a bad spot l would think about a flat tan. I did that with the 2 black ones l have shot even though they were rubbed and they look good. One of them was colored a lot like that one and the other was all black with a white chest star and 3 white boots. A magic marker can do wonders.

Beautiful coyote Mick. It's unfortunate about the rub/mange.
I've killed several black ones over the years and they all had mange. I've never seen one colored like yours. Wolf DNA maybe?

Great Mick! You're having a heck of a year. In slow motion it looked like you pulled slightly left as the shot broke on that first coyote.

Your right Owen. Watched it over & over in slow mo. Thought I should of hit it but I tracked it for probably a hundred steps on snow & saw no blood ! Have had several weeks off & I rushed the shot with it being in my downwind.

If I didn’t get excited I might quit, lol !

Back