Hunting cloths???

Dunno. Might ask the Robertson's!
tongue_smilie.gif

I am thinking I would take the pants and shirts to the club and see if any of the youth and new hunters could use them. The boots and coats, not all hunting stuff, I would donate to John 3:16 Mission to maybe help out the less fortunate make it through the cold weather months. I really don't want to mess with selling as I have no clue what they are worth and shipping items would probably cost more than I would make. I've been blessed through the years with a warm bed, food on the table and a roof over my head and if I can make someone less fortunate a little more comfortable then its worth it to me.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI was just in my "hunting room" and I have a bunch of old camo that I never wear any longer. What do I do with it?

Bored again? Lonely, maybe. You might think about getting one of those birds that learns to speak phrases and words. That would be a lot of company for you. Get one with Tourettes syndrome, that would make you feel like you were married.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: pyscodogI was just in my "hunting room" and I have a bunch of old camo that I never wear any longer. What do I do with it?

Bored again? Lonely, maybe. You might think about getting one of those birds that learns to speak phrases and words. That would be a lot of company for you. Get one with Tourettes syndrome, that would make you feel like you were married.
wink.gif

a bird with Tourettes syndrome for pyscodog. perfect. lmao

Originally Posted By: pyscodogWhy would I need a bird when I got you two squirrels.

You're nuts...

All parrots have tourettes! Mine just kicked the bucket 5 or 6 weeks ago. Mine was a little sun conure and he was the law enforcement, I've inherited wild cats at my new place and the parrot would keep the cats from fighting and make sure they all stayed eating out of their own dish (these wild cats act like hungry puppies when I feed them.)

Here in Minnesota theres Goodwill stores, you can donate clothes and they sell them for cheap and donate a lot of that money, Goodwill is where I get all my wool sweaters for $10 or less.

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: pyscodogWhy would I need a bird when I got you two squirrels.

You're nuts...

Ya, I know. Ain't it great!!

Originally Posted By: pyscodogWhy would I need a bird when I got you two squirrels.

Replies like this, is when we need a "LIKE" button!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobOriginally Posted By: pyscodogWhy would I need a bird when I got you two squirrels.

Replies like this, is when we need a "LIKE" button!
thumbup.gif

please, don't encourage him.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Found a cattle feedlot I can hunt the fenceline, where coyote have been visiting each night. I'm wondering if I have enough clothes to sit in the snow,facing the wind, from 7-9 pm tonight.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI was just in my "hunting room" and I have a bunch of old camo that I never wear any longer. What do I do with it?

I had a bunch that I was wanting to give away so I made a post on facebook stating that it's free but I'd would like it to go to a young man that "NEEDED" it. A whole duffle bag ended up going to a family that had several teenage boys that liked to hunt... they were very grateful.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Robinhood21Originally Posted By: pyscodogI was just in my "hunting room" and I have a bunch of old camo that I never wear any longer. What do I do with it?

I had a bunch that I was wanting to give away so I made a post on facebook stating that it's free but I'd would like it to go to a young man that "NEEDED" it. A whole duffle bag ended up going to a family that had several teenage boys that liked to hunt... they were very grateful.

Nice !
thumbup.gif

Back