Palmetto state armory

why

What has happened to their service. A buddy has an upper that isn't right and can't even get anyone on the phone. Perhaps they have gotten to big. Time to shop elsewhere.

I know PSA will take care of any problems. I'm surprised they aren't answering. Have you tried emailing? If your buddy is a member on ARF.com PSA is active on it and will take care of him.

I called them over the Summer and it said something to the effect that short handed and busy is why they won't answer. Not in those exact words but that was the jist of it. Email customer service.

I have bought from them many times and have never needed their customer service. Everything has been perfect with them so far. Please, keep us informed how it goes. Very interested!

Last edited:
Understaffing and being overly busy is whats causing that I am sure. I have noticed every large manufacturing having the same issues. Took Starline a week to get back to me on some brass. Took RCBS about 5 days. I just sent an email to DoubleStar Corp this week. 7 days is kinda the norm now

Hopefully that is all that is happening. Just hate to see the way things are going in the USA these days. The many companies in the shooting and firearms business seem to stand behind their products. At any rate my buddy got his gun working.

Back