100% part 2 "Ground Fog Pair"

Kino M

Staff member
Here's another pair in close to 100% humidity, super foggy conditions even though it doesn't look like it in the video.

Great videos kino!! I to use the xrf and absolutely love it. I’m wondering what editing software you use to make your videos. I have several videos as well I’m just not to savvy on the editing process. I also live in the Ohio river territory. I’m thinking you must be towards the southwest just by the looks of your territory you’re hunting. I’m in steep terrain area of the valley.

Thank you sir! You are correct, I'm in southwest Indiana.

So this year I've tried to up my game on videos and per a nice members help on here (thanks Capitol) I bought "Wondershare Filmora 11". It was like $75 bucks or so and has been fairly easy to navigate but its so complex you can do about anything needed or wanted! Some of my short videos of a single kill are simply done on YouTube with just music added and trimmed.

I'm not a huge techy guy and really don't want to be but IMO I still have a ways to go to be where I feel like its not painful to watch or a second grader made it!!

Looking forward to your videos and again thanks for commenting.

Thanks for the reply. That explains your territory. I’m about as fas east as you can get in Ohio. I border WV and the PA line. The terrain around here is steep with just small rolling parcels suitable for agriculture. What I call a big field around here would probably be considered tight quarters. the further west you go the more the land flattens out from here. I’ll definitely be checking out the software. Happy hunting

Yea that is clear for being foggy. That is what impresses me with the Berings. Now to see how the Thermion does.

Back