Patience is a virtue, curiousity killed the coyote!

204 AR

It's been awhile waiting on deer season and some crappy weather but I tried out some "new" ground tonight for a couple sets. The first set I had a pair serenade back fairly close but they weren't coming in for nothing. After I threw out everything but the kitchen sink I threw in the towel, waited a few, picked up the call, got back to the rifle, slung it over my shoulder (scanning the whole time off and on), took one last look before walking out and this guy finally had decided to show. A nice male, 194 yds.

Originally Posted By: jmeddyI second the “nice shot”. I guess those 87gr almost stick out of the barrel of that 204AR. tehe

Lol maybe I should change my handle to 243 AR lol! I don't even give it a thought anymore, but I haven't had a 204ar together for years now. I do miss it though.

No denying what that coyote was hit with, that was what DRT looks like!

Deer season makes it tough here as well, hopefully they settle down and start working better.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys. It's funny you mention the wallop, that shot sounded weird, like a missile flying. I don't know why, I actually heard the flight and thought oh crap, I'm gonna miss, then he tipped over.

Originally Posted By: KirschLove it when they tip over like that. Nice job.

Haha, me too!

So I actually drug this one into the buyer this morning. Brought a not-so-crisp 1 dollar bill. Into the ditch goes everything going forward...

Originally Posted By: 204 AROriginally Posted By: KirschLove it when they tip over like that. Nice job.

Haha, me too!

So I actually drug this one into the buyer this morning. Brought a not-so-crisp 1 dollar bill. Into the ditch goes everything going forward... I shot 1 Tuesday night but ended up with covid so it's hanging in the garage. I've been trying to talk myself into skinning it but I think I will let the crows have it. Good shot though.

Back