Starline 6.8spc brass, better get it now!

Kino M

Staff member
Currently 6.8SPC brass has been really hard to get and after 2 years they are finally doing a run, better order now if you need some.

I built 2 6x6.8 last year and bought 1k of starline brass and its great brass for the money.

Last time I placed an order on a back order from them, I canceled after 6 months of not getting it. True the are taking orders but don’t plan on getting any. I read this run is going to the businesses. Also heard they have over 300 million pieces of brass on back order with all the orders they have taken.

Reb i don't understand their backorder and production schedules as just like you I've had 308 small primer pocket brass on backorder for over 2 years. I've also placed "backorders" that shipped the next day with them!

One thing is for sure, if you don't at least order you will ever get it so I rolled the dice on another 1k!!

I went ahead and took the chance. I ordered 6.8 and Valkyrie. This will be the last time if they drag it out. I have been waiting for small primer 6.5 which is what I ordered before. I don’t think they ever did produce any. I placed my order yesterday and still have not even received the order confirmation email.

Reb, both my buddy and I got our confirmation email, I'll post up when it ships, we gotta be optimistic!!

For those following I got my shipping notice and tracking number today from Starline for my LONG awaited run of 6.8SPC brass!

I never received an email for confirmation or shipping from Starline but did get one today from UPS that mine shipped.

Back