Super Yoter 50 - Triple Double: KC Ep.58

Kirsch

I harvested 13 coyotes during this night which included 2 triples. Our Youtube data suggests if the videos get too long, people tend to drop off, so I break up many nights into multiple videos. The numbers for a night jump fast when shooting multiples.

So cool!!!

Never thought I'd say this but I can't wait for all these big game seasons to end so that I can try to get some coyote hunting captured on video. Hoping I have a fraction of your success, but I know that is wishful thinking on my end.

Keep posting the excellent videos

Thanks everyone and for those watching the videos as they release on YouTube. The Super Yoter 50 and my bolt 22-250 just keep knocking down coyotes.

I sure hope I can get the boys out again this year to do some more night hunts.
They were 10 and 13 last year. Ten shots and ten dogs from 200 to 300ish yards.

great videos!

Korey, what bullet are you shooting out of your 22-250? And are they handloads or factory?

I'm sure you've been asked this 100 times, and I've probably read your response on half of them. Just drawing a blank....

Originally Posted By: bluedog69I sure hope I can get the boys out again this year to do some more night hunts.
They were 10 and 13 last year. Ten shots and ten dogs from 200 to 300ish yards.

great videos! Thanks and congrats on your success with your family hunting.

Originally Posted By: wolverinesKorey, what bullet are you shooting out of your 22-250? And are they handloads or factory?

I'm sure you've been asked this 100 times, and I've probably read your response on half of them. Just drawing a blank.... I handload all my centerfire ammo. I am shooting 52gr Berger Target Match bullets. They are the Berger model #22408. They shoot well and typically do a nice job anchoring coyotes while not blowing them up too bad. I use Varget for my powder due to the extreme temperature fluctuations I hunt.

Originally Posted By: lockrotorGreat stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted By: jmeddyGlad you post these. Great learning tool. Thanks Thank you for watching and commenting.

Back