Do Democrat Gun Owners Believe Democrat Politicians?

YES, they don't understand the bill of rights are God given,written by man rights. As opposed to GOVERNMENT granted rights and likely an unelected bureaucrat(not democracy or constitutional republic) as with the WEF. The WEF is where the democrats want to take us.

Gun owners that vote democrat are voting democrat for other reasons. I don't trust democrats or republicans, I just trust democrats less than republicans.

Have a couple that shoot trap at our club, because they only own shotguns they think they are safe.Can't be made to understand its not the AR's but there fathers Sweetsixteen that's on the list.

In my opinion most democrat voters who are still voting democrat in the 2020s are either retarded or are a corrupt people who are ready to just turn on the USA in favor of world communism as are some fake republicans AKA RINOs.

I think there is a lot of mass formation psychosis among democrat voters as most of them get their marching orders from mainstrem news and magazines like Time or Rollingstone and television shows like The View and what they see in hollywood entertainment not to mention most major universities as well which have all long been patently unAmerican and anti-American for decades. Then, mix in the many subversive soros funded organization like move on.org, the tides foundation, the human rights campaign and a whole plethora of others.

They will jump on whatever bandwagon they are told to. Genrally a demcrat voter has no moral compass. There is nothing you can't get a democrat to cling onto and follow including the destruction of their own country. Wheather it be drag queen tranny story hour at your local library or world war 3 you can count on a democrat to take you there.

It's kind of like how jim jones was able to get so many people to sign over their assets to him and then follow him to Guyana and drink his grape Koolaid.

It's the same chit just on a much bigger scale.

its classic gaslighting.

tell a lie
tell the lie often
tell the lie confidently
tell the lie boldly
have other people tell the same lie

so if all you're getting lied to from multiple sources, many of whom are supposed to be "trusted" authorities... its easy to believe the lie.

especailly when "anyone will do, as long as they're blue".

hopefully, this whole twitterfiles thing will result in some actual prosecutions and more folks can be exposed to the nonsense thats going on.

Just look to Canada, you will know what is coming to America. This country must FALL in order for UN/WEF to take over as a world government(the Bill of rights, constitution can't remain in affect). 2030.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Isn't WEF a subsidiary of the IMF and world bank?

If he was to be honest, Klaus Schwab considers the IMF and the world
bank to be subsidiaries of WEF.

Back