They came from out of the fog...

Burnsome...

Out of the fog last night. 10:15pm First coyote appears to be limping on right rear leg. He gets to live to see another day. Second one not so lucky. Decided to punch through some branches as they were not out in the open. 60gr VMAX did its job well.

[video:youtube][/video]

c4Bw6HG.jpg

50fQhaE.jpg

Taking the ride of shame to the bone pile this morning...

Rf30Xvz.jpg

Dedicating this one to my 9 year companion Buford. Buford died Oct 1st from lymphoma. Coyote slayer, protector of cats and property, most loyal and loving dog I've ever had. RIP buddy. Hope you're slaying yotes on the other side

YtXrfUG.jpg

y5UrLk4.jpg

Originally Posted By: Burnsome... Dedicating this one to my 9 year companion Buford. Buford died Oct 1st from lymphoma. Coyote slayer, protector of cats and property, most loyal and loving dog I've ever had. RIP buddy. Hope you're slaying yotes on the other side

YtXrfUG.jpg

y5UrLk4.jpg

Sorry to hear about Buford. Always tough to say goodbye.

Really neat video with the coons, and tough shot through the trees, congrats.

Coons don't get a pass around here, but if a coyote was in the picture that's different lol.

Nice work, could have almost got two with one shot, plus shooting through trees. I read the write up but still wasn't expecting #2 to show up when it did. Quick reaction to it.

I have yet to call in a raccoon yet. Not many where I hunt so I'd be torn on who to shoot. lol

What a interesting hunt to watch.

Great job Burn and thanks for sharing, I feel your pain on loosing an old friend. I had a Jack Russell that was a part of the family for 17 years and it hurt so much I haven't gotten another dog since she passed almost 6 years ago!

Good video, Burn. Was Interesting to see the coyote go after the possum.

Really sorry to hear about Buford. The term “man’s best friend” doesn’t come close to describing a relationship with a good dog

Back