I'm not too pleased with Sierra

I don’t get it. All the manufactures claim to be making more product then ever. But you aren’t seeing it. Are people really buying it all up? I don’t get why hornady has such a good supply of bullets but other manufactures can’t catch up. The prices up as high as they are and the sales still up are they just trying to keep the prices up by keeping the shelves empty because they are making enough off of what we see. Also I haven’t hardly seen any Nosler bullets at all.

I sometimes wonder if during the Trump days, Hornady just stockpiled large warehouses full of components?

Every month that passes, i just keep buying more and more Hornady. Hard not to, when it is all that is available. And also, for reasonable prices too boot.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Sierra has become over priced. I am replacing with Hornady or Speer as I run out. I will not pay the price they want.

Agreed, $0.60 per bullet is Nosler territory who has also scalped their buyers in the last few years. I still like my Noslers but wont pay the shelf price some people or companies want.

Lot of good products out there for less money.

Back