First Big Guy Down of 2022!

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: AWSThat is a nice bull.

I really wish when taking pictures, people would set it up so the hunter was right next to the critter instead of back behind the animal. This picture looks like it was set up to make the bull look much larger, kind of like fisherman holding a fish at arms length in front of them.

I took this pic in a matter of minutes after retrieval. She's not that far behind the bull, and the only reason she is how she is, is because this Bull is so massive her left knee is wedged under his right main beam just to keep his head up.
His neck is every bit the diameter it looks in this picture.

If I would structure pics similar to guys sitting quartering behind the animal this guy would look well over 400. When in reality this picture accurately depicts his score IMHO (if you can judge), roughly 345.

I could tell ,she is fairly close to the bull's head based on what corn is on the ground between them...
wink.gif

Tim What's up buddy!!!? 100% correct, if you look at her knee under the main beam, the Bulls right dagger is almost touching her left shoulder!

Originally Posted By: skinneyTim What's up buddy!!!?

Thought I would do a drive by and see what's going on at PM latley.
cool.gif

Last edited:
Assuming he scores 345", the body on that bull must be huge and make the antlers appear smaller than they really are. My 1st impression was a nice bull that was roughly 300".

Back