Puslar Talion XQ38 Coyote Control: KC Ep.50

Kirsch

It is Sunday evening once again. Episode 50 of the Kirsch Chronicles released tonight. This is the last episode featuring the test Talion XQ38 provided by Sellmark/Pulsar.

Originally Posted By: SoftpointNice shooting! 100 yard plus shots for me at night are rare. You shooting the 22-250? Thank you. Yes, I am shooting a 22-250. I have one in a bolt-action and one in an AR-10. So far this year, I have shot everything with the bolt. I will break out the AR-10 before long.

Thank you for sharing your hunts. Seeing coyotes taken with all the different thermals you have access to is cool and educational!

Started looking for this episode yesterday and again this am now at 5pm eastern it is here. Thanks for posting.

Originally Posted By: PINGThank you for sharing your hunts. Seeing coyotes taken with all the different thermals you have access to is cool and educational! Thank you Ping, and welcome to Predator Masters. I will keep posting videos as long as I am able.

Originally Posted By: jmeddyStarted looking for this episode yesterday and again this am now at 5pm eastern it is here. Thanks for posting. If you Subscribe to our Channel and get notifications, you should receive confirmation that a new video is posted. I have them set to release at 8:00 (Central) every Sunday night. I don't always get the PM post done exactly at that time.

You can get notifications, by opening your Subscriptions area in YouTube, Choose Manage, and click the icon next to Subscribed for Night Goggles that looks like a Bell, and select All. Thank you for watching and your interest in our newest content.

Originally Posted By: wildflightsThanks for posting. The Talion looks like a good option. Great shooting! In my opinion, the Bering products have an advantage from an image-perspective and warranty. However, the XQ38 provides a lot of value in a different form-factor. It is nice to have options.

Back