Unable to log on to PM

Go to Settings. I'm running an old versions so after this it may be different.

Privacy & Security

Look for something about clear you recent history

Set the time range for the max possible & then Clear Now

Close and restart the browser.

On a phone you may have to go to the phones Setting, the Apps, then the browser & look for a way to clear any saved data

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishGo to Settings. I'm running an old versions so after this it may be different.

Privacy & Security

Look for something about clear you recent history

Set the time range for the max possible & then Clear Now

Close and restart the browser.

On a phone you may have to go to the phones Setting, the Apps, then the browser & look for a way to clear any saved data

This only works occasionally and usually only for a short period of time. Many just quit trying. Who wants to repeatedly clear cookies and history just to log onto a site? Not many! This is the FIRST thing that needs addressed if you are going to overhaul this site IMO. Traffic would increase if the site was accessible.

We think the problem has been found and dealt with.

Let us know of any future problems, but be sure to try clearing cookies and cache data first.

Started receiving the "too many redirects" message after my last post on Aug 18, 2022. Then I could not open the PM website for a month. I was able to open the PM website today, Sept 19, 2022, with all of my devices and browsers. Something is working! Thanks Stu.

Back