This is an appreciation post.

skinney

Director
I remember about 13 years ago joining this forum, which I was a lurker here years before I actually became a contributing member.
Shortly after, connecting with Mr. Jeff Mock and paying my first 600.00 to turn my username (at least to me, the coveted blue), allowing me to advertise and ultimately sell my first run of homemade Predator Hunting SUPPRESSED DVD's. For those of you who actually purchased them, and were able to sit through the disaster of a gaggled production, I truly appreciate it, and can only hope up you've followed along with us, and witnessed the transformation from then, to now.

This place was one of the beginning points for me, a place I "WANTED" to promote my videography, my photography, and information. This is one of those places people enjoyed what we did, and I enjoyed more so sharing our experiences with them.

It has been one of my tougher goals to meet. Over the past decade I've aligned my sights with hitting the 100K sub mark on my YouTube channel. And we finally did it.

This is from my Team to You. We appreciate YOU ALL!

Yes even the haters
wink.gif

52344002564_9a0d04a962_b.jpg

Congrats on the transformation. The learning and adjusting along the way has brought you to a well-deserved place. Sharing that education helps everyone. My hat is off to you for your achievements. Your recent video is very well done, very professional.

Congrats on your Youtube success, Skinney;thanks for our efforts to revive PM. Best wishes for success in that endeavor!

Regards,
hm

Congrats!
The first ever vid I watched from you was "SR-25 Suppressed"...which in turn renewed the spark in my coyote hunting interest over 10 years ago to become more serious.
When I first coyote hunted here in PA in the early 90s...aside from some trapping mail monthlies and fox hunting ...there was little info about coyote hunting and tactics...

Now the info for guns/equipment...calls(kinda LOL)...setups and tactics are a click away. The podcasts and vids quality are top rate...thanks for the time and effort...there and here on PM.

Originally Posted By: limbhanger10Congrats!
The first ever vid I watched from you was "SR-25 Suppressed"...which in turn renewed the spark in my coyote hunting interest over 10 years ago to become more serious.

You have no idea how Awesome that is to hear!!! Thank you!

James, Your videography is top notch but your personality is genuine. I have contacted you several times for advice on cans. You have always taken the time to answer and give me what your experiences have taught you.

Your YouTube videos are top notch. It isn't easy to produce quality video. You have earned your 100K subscribers.

Last edited:
Back