He11 Yes! No, Yes Again, and He11 Maybe

Originally Posted By: pyscodogUvalde is a small town, really small. I wonder how much training those officers really had? I read where they stayed outside and kept Mom's and Dad's from rushing the building and waited on back up to arrive. Just what I read????

My first department was small. 6 officers, including the Chief, small. We got this training.

Originally Posted By: GCIn July of 2016 in Nice, France a box truck killed 84 people by plowing into a crowd and running over people. Is the answer to ban box trucks? Good Lord, this isn't hard to figure out. As I already pointed out, schools aren't the only place people are vulnerable. Malls,churches, work places, parks, parades, holiday celebrations... on and on.

As we say in the hunting game sometimes, "It ain't the arrow - it's the Indian." There is a mental health and culture crisis in this country. These events aren't weapon problems and you are never going to be able to protect people completely all the time. These events are PEOPLE problems.

Very true! The people are the problem. The constant rage, hatred and back and forth behind the screens and keyboard arguing in social media, tv, internet, political officials, etc. are all contributing factors. The population is moving away from faith, people aren’t taught respect and kindness, and most people have a me first me only attitude. Like GC said, this is a people problem, this a culture problem.

This is the entire news conference held on Wed., 25 May.
Texas Gov. Abbott's Update on Mass Shooting Investigation

It was interrupted by Beto O'Rourke around 20 minute mark and ABC immediately deprived the public of the ongoing event by switching to Beto's rant outside the auditorium. The on scene ABC reporter quickly diverted the subject to Beto's agenda assisted by two other ABC talking heads located elsewhere.

Lt. Gov. Patric's comments begin @ 20:09 with details of the time line as known at that time from head of DPS, CBP official and others.

Quote:Another question I have is why did it take 40min for the officers to breech the school doors.

As Gov. Abbott said yesterday, all info is preliminary and there will be some data that will change based on new data as the investigation unfolds.

It has been established that there was no car chase as earlier reported. The perp wrecked his grandmother's truck near the school and proceeded on foot to a back door at the school which was unlocked.

The SRO, who had gone to investigate the crash, actually followed the perp into the school and engaged him (no shots fired at that time per DPS director @ 43:18 in video) but the perp gained entrance, entered two class rooms and began firing immediately.

Uvalde police and Uvalde School Dist. Police officers arrived and engaged the shooter in under 5 minutes according to DPS Director McCraw (26:00 in video).

I believe the 40 minute time line was when the CBP swat team engaged/shot the shooter. Couldn't hear the question but believe that is what Dir. McCraw indicated @ 42:37. A CBP official following Dir. MCraw stated that CBP has a large presence in Uvalde and that some 80 CBP agents responded to the call from their headquarters, the field etc.

ETA:
Quote:Very true! The people are the problem. The constant rage, hatred and back and forth behind the screens and keyboard arguing in social media, tv, internet, political officials, etc. are all contributing factors. The population is moving away from faith, people aren’t taught respect and kindness, and most people have a me first me only attitude. Like GC said, this is a people problem, this a culture problem.

+1

Last edited:
If you secure buildings then crazy will wait outside. If you secure school grounds what about the football game.
It is a societal problem but how long would it take to fix that not ever I am guessing.

when the bad people are everywhere then good people must be ready anywhere they are.
It looks to me like teaching is not a job for old women any more.

The only thing I think can help us is for bad people to know that they may be engaged anywhere by anybody at any time. They are looking for easy helpless victims. They are cowards mostly.

A man is not so quick to show a weapon of any kind if he knows everyone else has one too.
Yes there are lots of people who should not be armed. They will weed themselves out quickly.
We just have to stop being a nation of pu$$ys. We can deal with this.

Looks like another student was stopped after he took a gun to school, and I just read where 4 others were arrested in Texas for planning another school attack, what the H*** is going on!

One trait to these type of people is copying others. A lot of them do it for the attention. All the media publicity with their name and face plastered all over the tv news, papers, internet, etc. One of the trainings I attended highly recommended to not ever mention an offender by name in press conferences/news releases and deny them the attention and what to them may be perceived as glory. This was also done in an effort to discourage others from repeating the same thing as an outcry for attention. With today’s world, everyone needs to know every detail right now , so even if you withheld it, they’ll do a FOIA request and blast it out anyway.

The democrats/left relish in these attacks on our society when one of their offspirng goes off on a rampage.

They don't care about the children nor the lives of others. The only thing that matters to them is power and control and the destabilization of our society and country as a way to insert their world communist agenda. They have our country in constant crisis mode.

Slowly and incrementally they have been normalizeing sick behavior. Sick behavior leads to a sick society. A sick society is easily subverted, manipulated and controlled.

ETA:

One thing I would recommend for people with kids in these schools is to take them out of government schools if possible. These places have become nohing but indoctrination centers of marxist ideology and perversion. There are other solutions to government democrat perversion centers.

Last edited:
Foxpro.223 said:
Slowly and incrementally they have been normalizeing sick behavior.

There isn't much left of what was normal anymore, I also find it totally disgusting watching what's going on. For sure there is a reason for what is transpiring, add the number of drug addicts into the equation and it sure seems like they are trying to do everything possible destroy this country.

The world trade center, TWO of the worlds tallest skinniest building fell into their own footprints and the 3rd world trade center quietly did the same for who knows why.... Sandy hook elementaries front entance was visibly covered in black mold, the whole building demolished months later because removing all the mold and asbestos was more expensive than a rebuild. Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, Assad's gas attacks..... On and on.

This wont stop for as long as the two hellbent retarded sides of the isle that follow the made up, fabricated, propagandist [beeep] to drive the double digit IQ voters into a frenzy every voting season.

Give me a break, Democrats were getting nothing but horrible support, midterms start getting talked about and then the abortion leak nonsense and Obama era style school shootings.

Turn off your tvs for [beeep] sake.

Once again the obvious take away here is that it is not always possible for law enforcement to stop an attacker(s). They can't be everywhere at all times unless we live in a police state. Even then, governments throught history have been know to mass murder their own people time and again when they have that kind of power over society.

One fact of life is that we live in a dangerous world full of predators and there will always be predators who want to great harm to others. Bad people have been murdering since the beginning of time.

Perhaps it is time to repeal gun free zones and the zero tolerance policy BS that goes along with that.

A lot of problems hit the streets after the ACLU fought(sued) to "prevent accused mentally ill" individuals from being held involuntarily until diagnosed. And I believe violent video games can be a desensitization issue for some individuals. And the anti 2nd amendment crowd uses shootings in strong constitutional areas as "evidence" that certain individual rights are bad,outdated, or incorrectly interpreted, while ignoring the fact that their restrictions in strong "democrat" areas lead to far more deaths and crime.

After this event occured in Uvalde, TX was there any medevac helicopters, ambulance, or even any EMTs on the scene after?

Anyone know?

While the killer was in the building why were the police more concerned with blocking people from going in for 40 minutes (Others say over 70 minutes.) standing around in the front of the school as opposed to going into the school to confront the killer right away instead?

So the police failed here and the agenda is to push unconstitutional red flag laws that allow crazy ex-wives, crazy ex-girlfriends, crazy neighbors, or anyone who doesn't like gun owners to settle personal vendettas or essentially a free for all to SWAT someone (Possibly killed which has already been happening.) and have their guns taken with zero due process of law simply because they don't like the person who is a gun owner.

Ain't that rich.

That's communism.

Red flag laws allow the government and their useful idiots to disarm normal law abiding people with impunity. Red flag laws will set the stage for striping Americans of their god given rights for all sorts of nefarious government agendas too which is probably the real reason they are wetting themselves to pass such unconstitutional laws in the first place under the lie and guise of public safety. You know the same people resonsible for arming the taliban and the narco drug cartels with operation fast and furious.

The cops didnt go into the building during the first 30 or 40 minutes of parkland shooting ether. Do you think it's simply ignorance or confusion that prevent the cops from stopping a shooting inside a school?

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThe cops didnt go into the building during the first 30 or 40 minutes of parkland shooting ether. Do you think it's simply ignorance or confusion that prevent the cops from stopping a shooting inside a school?

From what has been released so far, I'm guessing that confusion as to who would/should take charge, if not responsible, was a major contributor to the Uvalde debacle.

As with all such incidents, news media rushing to be firstest with the mostest contribute to the confusion by releasing premature information before the investigation is completed.

There was a huge response by many different LEO agencies, which is a good thing, but might possibly led to some confusion as to just who was in command. The school district police chief claimed on a TV interview that he did not realize he was in charge, so he left his radio in the car, thus did not receive the relayed 911 calls from students for help.

I'm sure the truth will come out when the DPS releases the results of the investigation. Hopefully the information will help prevent such a poor performance in any future incidents and highlight the deficiencies in the security preparation, such as outside doors not being locked which allowed entry to the perp. The difficulty in locating the key to classroom doors (which were locked from inside) also delayed entry of swat, and tinted outside windows prevented teams from looking into classroom to assess situation.

Based on photos published on the net, it appears that campus fencing was almost non-existent and what little there was at the main entrance appeared to be only 4-5' high. Perimeter fencing should allow for only one entrance to the campus.

I'm sure there will be lots of suggestions as to how the situation could be improved once the investigation is complete.

Regards,
hm

"I'm sure the truth will come out when the DPS releases the results of the investigation."

What are you smoking? When is the last time any part of the truth was released after any "investigation"?¿?

"I'm sure the truth will come out when the DPS releases the results of the investigation."

What are you smoking? When is the last time any part of the truth was released after any "investigation"?¿?

In the mainstream news we always hear that word "Investigations". When the people in the government/media tell you they're launching an investigation or are investigating into this or into that like corruption or their mishaps due to incompetence or whatever it is... what they are really doing is giving the illusion that everything is under control while buying themselves time and setting up a diversion to divert your attention away from the topic or situation at hand. A public relation smokescreen of sorts for themselves to buy time so they can slap together some BS story to cover up a situation or cover for themselves. They hope most Americans forget about the situation or topic within a week or two and most people do because they are more foccused on the latest distracton that is marketed to them.

Just ask yourself if any accountability ever comes from any of their investigations into the massive corruption, massive fraud or massive incompetence. A few people might get fired here and there set up and go to jail or take the blame like the fall guy, but is there really ever any accountability? Meanwhile, the scandals and corruption continue to grow in size and scope.

But don't worry they have it all under control with investigations...

Don't allow them to manipulate your mind.

Back