Getting that time again. Has that Russian look

Yellowhammer

Staff member
Been way too busy lately and the high gas prices and 100+ degree heat since early June has not helped.

But, we finally got some much needed rain, and my schedule is going to fee up considerable pretty quick, so I should start having more hit the ground.

Numbers around here seem to be down quite a bit since the big freeze of Feb. 2021 but some recent game cam pics show them to be reproducing to replace them.

I went to check on feeders and cameras this morning, the first time since I filled a couple of feeders 3 weeks ago. Bitter pill when corn is as much as $13-$14 per 50# around here latley.

This one wont eat any more.

52315745705_e03fa31e5d_c_d.jpg

This boar had the Russian look to him and weighed 195 pounds on my digital scale.

Good to see you back out there. Really slow here in SE Okla., very hot and dry, hogs are hiding somewhere. I am getting an occasional coyote.

I drove the ranch a little yesterday, saw lots of hogs, just too lazy and too hot to mess with them.

Soon the heat and humidity here in central FL will ease up and I'll get busy.

Originally Posted By: YellowhammerBeen way too busy lately and the high gas prices and 100+ degree heat since early June has not helped.

But, we finally got some much needed rain, and my schedule is going to fee up considerable pretty quick, so I should start having more hit the ground.

Numbers around here seem to be down quite a bit since the big freeze of Feb. 2021 but some recent game cam pics show them to be reproducing to replace them.

I went to check on feeders and cameras this morning, the first time since I filled a couple of feeders 3 weeks ago. Bitter pill when corn is as much as $13-$14 per 50# around here latley.

This one wont eat any more.

52315745705_e03fa31e5d_c_d.jpg

This boar had the Russian look to him and weighed 195 pounds on my digital scale.

Just bought a pallet of corn for $12 a bag…..fondly remember the days of young when it was $3… lol
Strong work Keep the pics coming
smile.gif

Back