.17 Fireball AR tested and confirmed to be a killer.

Originally Posted By: Viper6Cool vid!!

Thanks, I'm not very good and I do it all on the phone. I'll keep making them because its easier to do that than keep them on the phone.

I'll try to make another one with my 6mm Mongoose AR.

Always fun to watch something like that.

Can you give some details on the fireball build? It seems to feed and function fine with that short little cartridge.

You bet. Nothing fancy.

PSA EPT lower
AERO Receiver
Tool Craft nickle boron BCG
STRIKE industries charging handle
Presma 15 hand rail
Dead shot barrels .17 Fireball barrel
19.5"

$600 total in it I think.

AtN 4k pro day/night optic

Cool video. Shooting those prairie dogs on an active town has to be a blast.

What kind of accuracy are you getting from that barrel? Seems to be a good one. I’ve always considered doing either a 17 fireball or 17 Remington AR upper and this may push me on down the road.

Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted By: AdamTCool video. Shooting those prairie dogs on an active town has to be a blast.

What kind of accuracy are you getting from that barrel? Seems to be a good one. I’ve always considered doing either a 17 fireball or 17 Remington AR upper and this may push me on down the road.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm using 18.9gr of H322 and I think that speed is actually between 3800-3900. I think in the video I said 4000. I could push it but I'm getting 3/4-1/2" groups.

I know everyone on here claims that but this is legit. Their brand new barrel are $180....how can you go wrong.

Did you have to do anything to get it to function? Any mods to the mag? I built one on a Savage 12 action and had to make it a single shot because it would not feed the short round from the internal mag.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Did you have to do anything to get it to function? Any mods to the mag? I built one on a Savage 12 action and had to make it a single shot because it would not feed the short round from the internal mag.

Nope. It functions really well out of the pmags. However about every 6th or 7th round I take the mag out and slap it to Seat the cartridges all the way back or it will have clambering issues.

I have a buddy who's working on a 3D printer design that I think if he comes up with a good design he could make a little money off of it.

Back