Wendy's Worker Charged with Murder After Brutal Attack on 67-Year-Old Customer

Foxpro.223

A 35 year old man twice the size sucker punchs an elderly customer over a fast food order. Hope he get's a long prison sentence.

Quote:

By Matthew Holloway
August 16, 2022 at 11:04am

An Arizona man has died following a brutal assault inflicted upon him by an employee at a Wendy’s fast-food restaurant.

On July 26, 35-year-old Antoine Kendrick struck a 67-year-old customer who had come to him with a complaint at the franchise outlet, located in the northern Arizona town of Prescott Valley.

The blow was substantial — a blind-side right hook to the head with enormous force. It knocked the customer to the ground unconscious. Kendrick was then seen collecting his belongings and fleeing the scene as the man lay stricken on the ground.
Almost three weeks after the assault, the unnamed victim, a resident of nearby Dewey, succumbed to his injuries, dying in a Phoenix-area hospital.

According to KTVK/KPHO, surveillance footage captured the entire incident. The older man is seen placing an order with Kendrick and then complaining to him about it, leaning in and pointing his finger at the employee.

The encounter then turned violent as Kendrick can be seen rounding the counter and moving toward the unsuspecting customer, who appeared to be sipping a drink, hunched over his tray at the counter.

Kendrick is then seen in the footage shifting his stance and delivering the blow that would ultimately prove fatal, hitting the man in the side of the head. The victim then fell and struck his head on the tile floor, exacerbating his injuries.

Prescott Valley Police officers and Central Arizona Fire & Medical personnel rendered first aid to the victim until the 67-year-old was flown by medevac to a Phoenix metro-area hospital in critical condition.

Prescott Valley Police said in a statement that Kendrick was subsequently arrested and booked on a charge of aggravated assault.

After a three-week battle for his life, the victim died and Kendrick is now facing charges of second-degree murder, according to an update from PVPD.

Neither Wendy’s corporate office nor the Prescott Valley Police Department has responded to requests by the Western Journal for comment.

Article: The Western Journal

Originally Posted By: GCThat makes a man's blood boil to watch it!

ummmm, Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

that damm sure applies in this instant. that big black buck needs cut from ear to ear.

I agree 110% and while I'm sure when that was penned it would have been normal for a man to intercede and stop the assault, in today's world that seems to not be the case. In fact, more people would rather get their phone out and take some video and be the first to post it on social media than to actually do anything to stop the attack. Sadly, if a bystander did intercede on behalf of the victim the hero would likely face charges or a civil lawsuit that could potentially ruin the good guy. Unless of course the bad guy had a MAGA shirt or hat on. Then the liberal media would hoist the savoir on high and march them around as true hero against tyranny.
frown.gif

Eli Dickens stopped an active shooter in the Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. The bad guy opened fire in the food court killing three and wounding two more before Mr. Dickens stopped him with accurate shots from his legally carried handgun. Mr. Dickens was immediately hailed as a Good Samaritan and a hero by law enforcement and the many people stuck in that situation facing death from the active shooter. And now liberals and the anti gun crowd are doing their best to crush any praise for Eli Dickens and you can bet they will try to muck with him in every possible way in the future. Destroying Dickens will become a mission for the whack jobs and they will probably get away with it.

I would bet that if a man knew what happens to his food he would not eat out very much.
It's getting so bad a man had better be ready if he even tries to speak up for someone. Much less step up and defend anyone.
Just another plank in the big platform of enlightened liberals.
Just a young George Floyd in the making.

I've been avoiding fast food mostly for a long time. If I'm on the go and need to get something and I'm in a hurry I might stop at a Subway or a place where I can watch my food being handled, but generally try to avoid it. Not only is it mostly unhealthy crap, but you never know who is handling your food... a good portion of fast food workers aside from the summer time and afternoon high school students are purple haired woketards, tweekers, illegal aliens, and conmen types like the violent dumb@$$ in this story.

ya.. they'll hire anyone who can tie their own shoes these days... theyre so desperate for workers.

fast food around here has signs up with as high at $17/hr starting wages. its redonkulus.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223I've been avoiding fast food mostly for a long time. If I'm on the go and need to get something and I'm in a hurry I might stop at a Subway or a place where I can watch my food being handled, but generally try to avoid it. Not only is it mostly unhealthy crap, but you never know who is handling your food... a good portion of fast food workers aside from the summer time and afternoon high school students are purple haired woketards, tweekers, illegal aliens, and conmen types like the violent dumb@$$ in this story.

Definitely something to think about with the new 'Monkey Pox' pandemic growing in the Blue cities.
ohmy.gif

Seems like we have lost the good parts of the way it was and are regenerating the bad parts of the way it was.
Along with the virus the old things are coming back as well.

Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: Foxpro.223I've been avoiding fast food mostly for a long time. If I'm on the go and need to get something and I'm in a hurry I might stop at a Subway or a place where I can watch my food being handled, but generally try to avoid it. Not only is it mostly unhealthy crap, but you never know who is handling your food... a good portion of fast food workers aside from the summer time and afternoon high school students are purple haired woketards, tweekers, illegal aliens, and conmen types like the violent dumb@$$ in this story.

Definitely something to think about with the new 'Monkey Pox' pandemic growing in the Blue cities.
ohmy.gif

a65294fd80715f34.jpg

Back