inept police in Uvalde shooting

There's a video of the shooting on 24hr and its pretty obvious the cops were totally worthless. One fat azz is hiding behind a wall and uses hand sanitizer while the shooter is killing kids.

I wasn’t there, haven’t seen the video, haven’t kept up with the news, and I hate to be judgmental, but having been in LE before and receiving training in responding to active shooters , the Uvalde incident response was a failure.

They should be run out of town tarred and feathered. I can't imagine any of them showing their heads out and about in uniform after their total failure in that school. None of them are smart enough or tough enough to do the job.

this video is embarassing.

careers need to end over this mess, and here's the nail in the coffin. i hope they press charges against these guys for dereliction of duty.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotwhat are your thoughts?

Any LEO worth his/her salt. Would've engaged, tactics/policies or NOT! I support out leo's. However, if a dept or an officer won't engage during an on going shooting. Should be fired!

The same thing happened in the parkland shooting. This wasnt an accident.

Look into how many witnesses saw 3 shooters in full tactical gear enter parkland and start firing everywhere.

They are planned false flag shootings, just like sandy hook. You old men need to get off the boob tube, you are being played like a fiddle.

The same thing happened in the parkland shooting. This wasnt an accident.

Look into how many witnesses saw 3 shooters in full tactical gear enter parkland and start firing everywhere.

They are planned false flag shootings, just like sandy hook. You old men need to get off the boob tube, you are being played like a fiddle.

Originally Posted By: Rock Knocker

are you saying sandy hook was all setup? fake? wasn't real? nobody died?

oh God i hope you are not suggesting that.

Yes I am. Are you saying that is completely impossible, something that could not ever happen on this planet? Are you saying that ABC or CNN would have made sure you got all the facts ASAP?

The facts are that sandy hook was demolished 6 months after the shooting because it would have cost more to clean out all the mold and asbestos than it would to demolish and rebuild. The front entance of the school was covered in black mold, all over exposed plywood. The open plan large handicap bathrooms were full of desks and chairs, being used for storage. If the school was being used it would have broken every safety code.

There was so much termite damage inside sandy hook that classroom doors were chewed up. There was not a single roll of paper towels in the towel dispensers of an elementary school which every classroom had a sink.

And on and on....

You have been lied to and you have had the truth hidden from you because for some bizarre reason you older folks think someone is going to jump out of your televisions and feed you the all the facts with a silver spoon.

Grow up. Admit you dont know everything on this planet. Admit your government and their news agencies lie to you and have an agenda you were fooled by.

This is what governments have always done through all of history, admit your complacency, it happened under your nose while you went along with all of it.

One of us is obviously wrong. Now think of those implications, if I'm wrong vs if youre wrong...

I would be ignoring the heart ache of the families who lost kids based on all the questionable evidence left behind. If you're wrong we are throwing away the country and constitution, giving into whatever the progressives want for us, which will have a similar effect on generations and generations of people who could have grown up in the land of the free but lazy stupid complacency let it all go based on a news anchors script.

If I remember correctly I think almost all the fire extinguishers were removed from sandy hook as well, it was a building full of insects, mold and carcinogens, preparered for demolishion, and.... it was promptly demolished. I'm not calling you an idiot but even an idiot can put 2 and 2 together.

The state government of Connecticut is not helping the the situation of a conspiracy. A year before the shooting, legislation stopping the release of death certificates, crime scene evidence containing anything victim related was passed. So there hasn't been anything to debunk the videos and date time stamps put forth that apparently don't fit the "official" chronology of the day. Or the physical abilities of the shooter.

Back