ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Originally Posted By: kfisher247Bout forgot I had one till my dealer called Fri and stamp came.
Check cashed Sept. 14 last year, so 13 months

Wanna talk about JOB security!!!

Update:
Sent mid Aug.
Check cashed mid Sept
Approved early Feb, 5 months to approve
Arrived last week, not sure where snafu was, not get sent or USPS lost it for 8 months,

Dealer: Silencer Central - (F4 Trust)

Purchase Banish 30
Purchase: 02/09/21
Mailed: 02/15/51
Cashed: 02/26/21
Approved: 02/11/2022

Total time: 1 year and 2 days from purchase. Note: it will be another 3-4 weeks until I have it due to processing.

TC

Purchased 4 YH turbos
2/07/21
check cashed 3/12/21
Have no idea when it was approved. keep checking on silencer shop and said pending and still does.
Got call from dealer that he had the 4 stamps sitting in his hands as of an hour ago. 02/16/2022
picking them up on friday.

Did my electronic filing yesterday,guy working in shop said ATF told him last week that 3 month wait was solid time frame,we will see

Last edited:
Efiled 2 cans Feb 4 2022.
Can 1 approved June 8 2022. 124 days.
Can 2 approved today June 13. 129 days.

Lots better than my last trip though. It was 14 months.

Originally Posted By: hydehunteron the efile system now at 118 days and still pending per ATF asked about the 90 day time period and the guy said you are joking right
How do you find out if you’re in the system? I went through Silencer Central and mine was supposedly submitted 4 weeks ago but I don’t see anything on the ATF website. Thanks

Has anyone heard of silencer central getting any eform 4 approvals back lately? The other forums mention almost nothing about getting SC approvals. They are all SS or LGS

Called SC two days ago to check on status of my application submitted in March. Still “pending” . So much for “60 to 90 days”.
thumbdown.gif

Same here buddy. I am march 8th.

I haven’t heard of silencer central getting hardly any back. Starting to become concerned ..

Originally Posted By: ChrisLDSame here buddy. I am march 8th.

I haven’t heard of silencer central getting hardly any back. Starting to become concerned ..
I purchased my silencer from them the third week of January and it took them until the first week of May to call me and go over my paperwork and submit it. They actually called the 3rd week of March to do my paperwork but had my City and State wrong so they said they had to correct it and would call back. Well 5 weeks later they finally called in May. Total BS!

Back