ATF/Gunshow

pyscodog

I heard today about a couple that got busted by the ATF. This couple were retirement age so I assume they sold guns for added income. He was an FFL and usually had at least 8 tables. They sold handguns only and he had a big inventory. I've seen them at the shows several times.

Story goes, a couple approached him to buy a pistol. The guy said he was from Arkansas but his girlfriend was from Oklahoma, could she buy it for me? They said sure........busted!! They were ATF. I was told he can't buy or sell and has to get rid of his firearms and lost his license. Not sure what's true and what isn't but several at the show pretty much told the same story. Sounds kinda dumb on his part but stuff happens.

Contained in the new "firearms safety bill" is a lot of redundant money for enforcement of laws already in place. And nothing that would have prevented the last couple shootings. And of course nothing to reduce firearms crime in major cities(how convenient for their democrat elected representatives). However you will see a large increase in setting up FFL dealers. Because no dealers no guns, just as no primers,powder, no bullets reduced gun sales. All leading to a "global government" without individual rights as defined in the constitution.

F the ATF! They along with the fbi need to be defunded, dismantled and kicked into the dustbin of history.

Both organizations do nothing more than manufacture crime and criminals in order to justify their own existence. They are the definition of organized crime in and of themselves.

11111111-FU7luey-X0-AEz2x-C-jpg-2415309.jpg

When I grew up in WI ATF was a convenience store, they usually sold gas too. The one I remember stopping at was the chain "Holiday Station" to fill the truck pick up grouse loads and a case of PBR. There were a lot of mom and pop stores too.

Back