It Takes a Person WITH a gun.....................

Its a great story but it doesn't matter. The anti-gun people don't care about something good happening with a gun. They have their heads twisted around the idea that if they ban AR's the shootings will stop. We know better but there's no convincing them.

I got into it with some anti's the other day. Against my better judgement but I can only take so much and my mouth takes over. I ask...if a drunk driver ran his car into a crowd of people and killed 20 men,women and children, who you gonna blame/ban? The driver,the car or the alcohol?? I said my bets are on the driver. Most don't want to see their truck or the booze taken away. All I got was guns kill people and why do you need an Assault Weapon? No amount of logic will change their minds.

For uninformed/low information/high emotions individuals banning "assault weapons" would seem logical(even though assault weapon isn't defined). But the real facts are, a certain segment of the political arena want to separate America from the constitution, because it is a huge roadblock to a world government(without elected representation). That's why we will experience the intentional fuel,food,energy interruption and other crisis like most have never seen in their lifetime. Several of the recent generations will fold and submit to full government control of their life(because they have been taught in school this solution to problems). It doesn't matter that more kids die from drowning than school shootings, heck it didn't matter that more kids drown than died from COVID. Thousands died in Chicago shootings in the Obama years and continues. That alone should be proof that this ISN'T about our kids safety. If it was 400 fatal overdoses EACH day would be enough reason to secure our borders. But that would stand in the way of the new world order. I hope I'm wrong, but don't think so.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootFor uninformed/low information/high emotions individuals banning "assault weapons" would seem logical(even though assault weapon isn't defined). But the real facts are, a certain segment of the political arena want to separate America from the constitution, because it is a huge roadblock to a world government(without elected representation). That's why we will experience the intentional fuel,food,energy interruption and other crisis like most have never seen in their lifetime. Several of the recent generations will fold and submit to full government control of their life(because they have been taught in school this solution to problems). It doesn't matter that more kids die from drowning than school shootings, heck it didn't matter that more kids drown than died from COVID. Thousands died in Chicago shootings in the Obama years and continues. That alone should be proof that this ISN'T about our kids safety. If it was 400 fatal overdoses EACH day would be enough reason to secure our borders. But that would stand in the way of the new world order. I hope I'm wrong, but don't think so.

I don't think you are wrong either but I also hope we are.
I think the same thing.
Fixing the wrong thing is not helping our kids.

Back