**Charity Raffle**

ohioyotehntr

Custom Call Maker
Every year at this time I do a raffle to raise money for Huntington’s Disease Awareness. This is a terrible disease that has effected my better half’s family in a devastating way. So I build a set of calls to raffle off to do our little part to try to help find a cure for this mess.
This whole set is made from blue dyed and stabilized Buckeye Burl and Blackwood. All the open reed toneboards are handmade out of Blackwood. First is a full on howler. It will crank out the big male howls to the next county. Next is a mid range female howler/distress open reed. Great little howler and all other Coyote vocals. Plus will do any of your distress sounds. Then there is the little pure distress open reed. This little screamer will do all higher pitched distress out to mouse and vole squeaks. Last off is a nice closed reed tune in raspy cottontail. All have amazing figure and some stippling for some style. Small little paw print to add my little signature style. To top it off it come with an awesome lanyard made by a Callmaker buddy of mine in Georgia.
**TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT***
Dusty
3HeXo1j.jpg

Last edited:
Back