what happened to the trump haters on here?

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunterhttps://www.facebook.com/favreau.jon/photos/a.123374816775971/158289946617791/

Oh, in reply to your second link above..........be sure to watch video to the end!

Things to Remember in November

grin.gif

Regards,
hm

The average price of gasoline around the world is 1.36 U.S. Dollar per litre. However, there is substantial difference in these prices among countries. As a general rule, richer countries have higher prices while poorer countries and the countries that produce and export oil have significantly lower prices. One notable exception is the U.S. which is an economically advanced country but has low gas prices. The differences in prices across countries are due to the various taxes and subsidies for gasoline. All countries have access to the same petroleum prices of international markets but then decide to impose different taxes. As a result, the retail price of gasoline is different.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

We rode out Motorcycles yesterday and some of the gas prices between the two states Illinois and Missouri were huge. I filled up in MO, regular was $3.659, In Il it was about $4.409 per gallon

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_ [img:center]https://scontent.fdpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...amp;oe=62589DEF[/img]

Sometimes it's boring to just argue among yourselves. I mean you can only post so many times saying the same [beeep] stupid things online.

So here is something for you to digest for the next six months.

Lol... you approve of Biden’s performance... you live in a bubble.. too bad I am not in a position to say what I really think of you. Welcome back to pm comrad

Just read that Biden is going to suspend the rules and allow 15 percent ethanol to be sold during the summer this year. This is supposed to lower gas prices 10 cents per gallon.

We are saved!!!

Well, ain't that something special! Let's see, first, go hat in hand to Iran (through our first line negotiator Putin) and beg for oil, not to mention asking Saudis and others to up production to pull his fat out of the fire. Anything other than increasing US production to get the price a few pennies lower at all cost.
thumbdown.gif

Just a reminder, higher ethanol content lowers your miles per gallon. Just another sleight of hand performance!

Quote:E85 (Flex Fuel)

E85, also called flex fuel, is an ethanol-gasoline blend containing 51% to 83% ethanol, depending on geography and season. Summer blends tend to have more ethanol while winter blends have less.4 E85 can be used in FFVs, which are specially designed to run on gasoline, E85, or any mixture of the two. FFVs are offered by several automakers. We provide a brief guide to help you determine if your vehicle can run on flex fuel.

MPG. Due to ethanol's lower energy content, FFVs operating on E85 get roughly 15% to 27% fewer miles per gallon than when operating on regular gasoline, depending on the ethanol content. Regular gasoline typically contains about 10% ethanol.5

Cost. The cost of E85 relative to gasoline or E10 can vary due to location and fluctuations in energy markets. E85 is typically cheaper per gallon than gasoline but slightly more expensive per mile.

Performance. Drivers should notice no performance loss when using E85. In fact, some FFVs perform better—have more torque and horsepower—running on E85 than on regular gasoline.6,7,8

Availability. More than 3,900 filling stations in the U.S. sell E85. Visit the Alternative Fueling Station Locator for service station locations.
https://fueleconomy.gov/feg/ethanol.shtml

ETA: In the long run, I wonder if we will see any reduction of price at the pump for a couple of reasons.
1) Remember, it takes fuel to produce the corn from which ethanol comes. (Mostly Diesel)
2) Corn prices are almost sure to rise due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Russia and Ukraine are very large exporters of fertilizer, so I've heard, so it is predicted to be both scarce and more expensive.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Biden has seriously exceeded my expectations.

I had no idea that he'd be able to screw up so many things so badly in such a short time

The installed potato isn't in control of his own bowel movements let alone the country. It is the fifth column deep state behind him who are working around the clock to bring the entire country to crisis. He's just their figurehead who takes the blame.

So they can implement their world economic forum build back better communism.

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_ [img:center]https://scontent.fdpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...amp;oe=62589DEF[/img]

Sometimes it's boring to just argue among yourselves. I mean you can only post so many times saying the same [beeep] stupid things online.

I'm actually embarrassed not just at POTUS and the $hitshow he's created, but I'm also embarrassed you live in Southern Indiana, thank God you are by FAR the minority in our very conservative state.

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: Coyotehunter_ [img:center]https://scontent.fdpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...amp;oe=62589DEF[/img]

I'm actually embarrassed not just at POTUS and the $hitshow he's created, but I'm also embarrassed you live in Southern Indiana, thank God you are by FAR the minority in our very conservative state.

he has embarrassed himself every time he has typed something. the guy is a total broken tool.

Last weekend I was standing in a line at the concession stand of a sporting event and a couple guys behind me were talking politics. One guy made the statement that he never heard anyone actually say they voted for Biden. Couldn't help myself, I turned around and said "that's because they are all dead!" I bet a dozen people within earshot busted out laughing.

Back