Dead coyote’s arranged in a nature scene & heart shaped pattern?

Kjb

There is this guy who lives down the road. He shoots a bunch of coyote’s every winter. 2 years ago I was driving by their farm & I saw about 7 (dead) coyote’s arranged in a snow bank re-enacting a nature scene. Some looked like they were howling....others looked like dogs wrestling. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
The next year I was driving by and he had arranged about 20+ (dead) coyote’s on the hillside in the shape of a heart. My wife was looking on Facebook and this guy must have taken a picture with a drone of the coyote heart pattern & posted it on Facebook on Valentine’s Day with a caption saying something like “for all the pet lovers, saving your small pets 1 coyote at a time” or something similar to that.
I’m honestly not sure if I live 1 mile from the next Jeffrey Dahmer or what? We are about 5 miles from the MN/WI border after all.
You just can’t make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Several years ago pet owners in my area had their panties in a knot.They even called in a representative from an animal rights group. Seems that cats and dogs were not coming home and since it was hunting season people blamed the evil hunters.
The states Fish & Game Dept. collected coyote scat for several weeks and concluded that the high coyote population was consuming an inordinate number of household pets. So Kjb, if you have pets you probably should thank your neighbor.

Originally Posted By: KjbThere is this guy who lives down the road. He shoots a bunch of coyote’s every winter. 2 years ago I was driving by their farm & I saw about 7 (dead) coyote’s arranged in a snow bank re-enacting a nature scene. Some looked like they were howling....others looked like dogs wrestling. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
The next year I was driving by and he had arranged about 20+ (dead) coyote’s on the hillside in the shape of a heart. My wife was looking on Facebook and this guy must have taken a picture with a drone of the coyote heart pattern & posted it on Facebook on Valentine’s Day with a caption saying something like “for all the pet lovers, saving your small pets 1 coyote at a time” or something similar to that.
I’m honestly not sure if I live 1 mile from the next Jeffrey Dahmer or what? We are about 5 miles from the MN/WI border after all.
You just can’t make this stuff up.

be super nervous if he starts a MLM side business selling skin care products.

3843098.jpg

Oh yeah, I know they eat pets like crazy. I’m all for shooting coyotes & I do shoot them myself. They kill a fair amount of deer around where I live too. I come across the remains back in the woods. I’ve literally seen them running by with a rabbit in their mouth.

I just think it’s a little odd this guy arranges them in a snow bank for all to see as they drive by.
Seems like a red flag, his first step towards Jeffrey Dahmer’ism?

Back