preset professional calling sequences on crossfire and fusion

jf1073

Can anyone give me kind of a general breakdown of what these sequences are?
ie.....mouse 2min, pause 30 sec, baby cottontail 3 min, etc....

mouse distress for 2 minutes, pause 30 seconds, baby cottontail 3 minutes, all at a preset volume when the sequence was made up. I don't know what a general breakdown would be but this illustration is similar to other sequences guys make up. You have to look at the directions for creating sequences using the FoxPro File Generator to understand what is involved in making a sequence. When you have them made up and installed on your ecaller, they will appear as S00, S01, S02, etc., and will play under Foxcast.

E-mail FoxPro, and they will send you a pdf file with 10 custom sequences. You will have to use "your sound #s"*, but their FoxCast generator tool works really well. Check my posting from a couple of weeks back about this.

...*If you ordered custom sounds or sequenced the sounds differently when ordering the call.

FoxPro was terrific to work with on this, and their online tool works great.

Old No7

Do you have a copy of the foxpro calling sequence pdf? I have contacted fox pro but never ears anything back. I have a new X2S and would like some tips on calling sequence. Appreciate it

dbronc1@gmail.com

Back