New Consumer Price Index report is out. Economic pandemonium!

Coincidentally,I've been pricing trucks also. I asked one dealer why they are not posting the MSRP anymore. He said the prices are going up so fast they can't keep up with it. Gas prices went down a nickel this week so I should be happy?

Just saw where USED vehicles are up on average 31%. Just a couple months ago my buddy had his Tundra totaled by a woman who lost control and crossed over into his lane and hit it. She didn't have insurance, was driving with a suspended license, and it wasn't even her car, anyway--his insurance co. wrote him a check for 11K more than he paid for the truck, which he had bought used several years ago, he was happy!

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsJust saw where USED vehicles are up on average 31%. Just a couple months ago my buddy had his Tundra totaled by a woman who lost control and crossed over into his lane and hit it. She didn't have insurance, was driving with a suspended license, and it wasn't even her car, anyway--his insurance co. wrote him a check for 11K more than he paid for the truck, which he had bought used several years ago, he was happy!

Happy until he shops for a replacement vehicle.

He already replaced it with a brand new Tundra which wasn't way overpriced. He couldn't find one locally and ended up renting a car in Pa and driving to a dealer in either Indiana or Illinois to buy it and then drove it back, which was still way cheaper that what the local stealerships were asking if they even could even get one.

Bought gas yesterday at $3.60 a gallon. Today crude oil is approaching $90.00 a barrel
scared.gif
. It cost almost twice as much to fill my tank now as it did when President Trump was in office. "Let's go Brandon!"

It's almost everything. I just bought a piece of wood door stop trim 3/8"X 1 3/8"X 8' for only $17.55, thought for that price it should at least be gold plated! Yea, let's go Brandon!!!!

It will be interesting to see how BRANDON and crew spin this bit of really bad news. And then they will front the redhead on TV telling us it isn't so bad and we should go get a margarita and do some kick boxing....

Bureau of Labor Statistics report on inflation just came out for January 2022. Inflation has increased every month during the 13 months that Brandon has been in office. Economists are predicting it will only get worse with no letup in sight. So much for the Dems. and their claim of temporary (transitory) and marginal inflation.
sneaky2.gif

Filled-up this morning at $3.76 for regular.

Originally Posted By: ADK$4.43 this morning for regular. Biden says it's Russia's fault. Joe wouldn't lie would he?
sneaky2.gif

You mean even when the truth would be better?

Originally Posted By: tnshootistOriginally Posted By: ADK$4.43 this morning for regular. Biden says it's Russia's fault. Joe wouldn't lie would he?
sneaky2.gif

You mean even when the truth would be better?

At least he's not still claiming it's Trumps fault.

Just saw a video on the news of a trucker standing in front of a diesel pump showing $1,152.05 after filling his semi. He asked a simple question, "What the %)#& are y'all gonna do when your next gallon of milk costs $11.00 ?"

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: prairiefireIt will be interesting to see how BRANDON and crew spin this bit of really bad news. And then they will front the redhead on TV telling us it isn't so bad and we should go get a margarita and do some kick boxing....

It's Putin's fault now. Nevermind the covid plandemic lockdowns for the last two years or the canceling of the Keystone pipeline among many, many other crisis the left and RINOs keep manufacturing.

They're probably going to drive the country into the ground to the point there is all out total chaos in the streets (Mainly in the blue cities.) like you'd see in cuba or venezuela. It's what communists and globalists do.

Back