2 shotguns for sale both 20 gauge

WTJones

I have thought about this long enough and its time to get something started. They do no good sitting in the gun safe.
The first is a model 12 20 gauge, 28 inch barrel factory modified choke in nickel steel. Forend is complete corncob, in other words it does not have the flat spot on the bottom. The wood is good with minor scratches. Metal has faded to the brown patina. Serial number is 476909 which if I remember correctly is 1934 or so. Dont hold me to that though. I would like $750 for this shotgun.
The second is a browning BSS ,also in 20 gauge. Straight english stock with 28 in barrels. Barrels labelled 1 and 3 which I believe is old school imp.cyl. and full? This gun is "special steel" for 2 3/4 or 3 inch. Both Utah and Montana are on the barrels but it also is labelled "assembled in Korea from Japanese parts". Once again, I am not real sure but that puts this one made in the 1970's. Ser no D255ORP368. I am thinking $2250 for this one.
I work crazy hours so if you need some more info from me dont think the worst of me if I dont get right back to you. I have pictures on my phone if my wife can show me how to send them on request. Thank you for taking the time to look.

Back