Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#3294793 - 02/22/22 06:23 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: 204 AR]
Erie660 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: 204 AR
I'm definitely behind on the latest methods, or as to what is going on with this e-file. But, can you e-file from the kiosk? It seems a little silly to have e-file, but still having to get paper fingerprints and photos done.
Originally Posted By: 204 AR
I'm definitely behind on the latest methods, or as to what is going on with this e-file. But, can you e-file from the kiosk? It seems a little silly to have e-file, but still having to get paper fingerprints and photos done.

I may be wrong but I think when you use a kiosk the information you submit goes to SilencerCo and they do the E Filing. With Silencer Central they do all the paperwork and E file it to the ATF. My understanding now is the ATF does not want them to E file your documents and now they have to do it over the phone with who ever is applying. Definitely a little confusing right now.

#3294863 - 02/23/22 04:46 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
hydehunter Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: South Dakota
if your friend cancels he will be hit with a 25% charge for doing so, have him read his paperwork its in the fine print.

#3294864 - 02/23/22 04:49 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
hydehunter Offline
Seasoned Member

also has everyone that made a purchase recently from SC gone on the ATF website and registered and got a password and pin number? if you have not, you need to because when you get the call from SC you will need that info to complete the submission

#3294880 - 02/23/22 07:46 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
murdoc Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Wisconsin
What a joke. Sounds worse that the old fashioned way

#3294979 - 02/25/22 09:44 AM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: hydehunter]
Erie660 Offline
Predator Master

Originally Posted By: hydehunter
also has everyone that made a purchase recently from SC gone on the ATF website and registered and got a password and pin number? if you have not, you need to because when you get the call from SC you will need that info to complete the submission

I signed my documents 2 weeks ago and created an account with the ATF. Iím still waiting on a email or phone call from Silencer Central to complete this process. I did receive a email from them yesterday to do a review online and rate my experience and receive a free shirt. I havenít filled out the survey because if I did it would not be positive. This whole ordeal is very frustrating because they sure didnít make it sound like this over the phone.

#3295102 - 02/27/22 08:02 AM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
ChrisLD Offline

Loc: SW PA
Been 2 months and Iím still waiting on that phone call ErieÖ..

Yeah the salesman on the phone when I ordered made it sound like we had everything taken care of right then and there over the phone. Come to find out itís been a pain in the [beeep] and to the best of my knowledge my stuff still hasnít been submitted to the atf. Pretty disgusted

#3295104 - 02/27/22 09:32 AM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
P&Y Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: ND
According to their website the average wait time is between 250-370 days unfortunately. My friend is over 370!

Question; does anyone who has purchased a second suppressor know if you have to do the fingerprint cards again? Reason I ask is I ordered my 2nd and haven't been sent the cards. Filled everything they sent me electronically and they said I'm good to go, just hurry up and wait.

They are a good company and always on top of things. I susly all this waiting is on totay ATF's end. Typical government efficiency.

Edited by P&Y (02/27/22 09:33 AM)

#3295148 - 02/27/22 05:36 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
ChrisLD Offline

Iím pretty sure they keep them on file

#3295188 - 02/28/22 07:52 AM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
Erie660 Offline
Predator Master

P&Y
I agree the longest delay is probably on the ATF end but they have to receive the paperwork first before their delay starts. As of right now the delay is on Silencer Centrals end. According to ChrisLD heís been waiting 2 months after all his paperwork has been submitted to Silencer Central. This is adding further delay on top of the ATF delay, thatís the frustrating part of this whole thing. I would like to know if itís the same if someone uses a Kiosk through SilencerCo.

#3295220 - 02/28/22 02:28 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
ChrisLD Offline

Just sent an email to customer service at SCÖ. We will see how they respond.

#3295319 - 03/01/22 02:02 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
cherokeetracker Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Texas
I used the Individual trust with Silencer Central with the Kiosk. Did not get a reply as to when the ATF cashed check. I was not happy when I had sent SC everything, and then 2 weeks later letting me know they got everything and would be sending it off. I personally have not been able to prove if the individual trust is faster or not. time will tell.
Later the same month of August 2021 I sent off for another stamp this time as an individual. Did not use SC this time. Last week checked with ATF,,, cashed check on November 17, 2021. WOW if it takes 10-12 months,,,,,from November? that's a long time.

Yes they have to have separate finger print cards for each submission. And photos too. It didn't used to be that way with a Trust. We did not have to be fingerprinted and photographed. That was part of the appeal of the trust.
I did not go with my other trust since the law changed and I would have to have everyone on the trust (NOW) fingerprinted and sign papers. Everyone has to Now, have a background check. ATF did tell me this. Dang this has become way more difficult.

Edited by cherokeetracker (03/01/22 02:08 PM)

#3295327 - 03/01/22 03:52 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: cherokeetracker]
Erie660 Offline
Predator Master

Originally Posted By: cherokeetracker
I used the Individual trust with Silencer Central with the Kiosk. Did not get a reply as to when the ATF cashed check. I was not happy when I had sent SC everything, and then 2 weeks later letting me know they got everything and would be sending it off. I personally have not been able to prove if the individual trust is faster or not. time will tell.
Later the same month of August 2021 I sent off for another stamp this time as an individual. Did not use SC this time. Last week checked with ATF,,, cashed check on November 17, 2021. WOW if it takes 10-12 months,,,,,from November? that's a long time.

Yes they have to have separate finger print cards for each submission. And photos too. It didn't used to be that way with a Trust. We did not have to be fingerprinted and photographed. That was part of the appeal of the trust.
I did not go with my other trust since the law changed and I would have to have everyone on the trust (NOW) fingerprinted and sign papers. Everyone has to Now, have a background check. ATF did tell me this. Dang this has become way more difficult.

I didnít think that Silencer Central used Kiosk? I thought it was only SilencerCo that used Kiosk.

#3295347 - 03/01/22 08:24 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: ChrisLD]
bird dog 3 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: USA
Form 1 Efile Individual application signed and sent 1-15-2022 and approved 3/1/2022 for a SBR
It is much more
important than that !

#3295457 - 03/03/22 10:14 AM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: Erie660]
hydehunter Offline
Seasoned Member

I did the survey a few weeks ago and still have not received my shirt. I have been trying to find any info on my efile on the ATF website but no luck just says no notices. right now waiting for a call from ATF to see if I can take my suppressor to So Africa and return with it, seems no one at customs, tsa or the state dept will say yes or no. sure hope the lady I finally got in touch with finally will have some good info. my 30.06 with an 18" barrel is very loud with out the can on it, even with muffs

#3298077 - 04/20/22 12:21 PM Re: Silencer Central new Efile experience? [Re: hydehunter]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
Elections have consequences.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  SnowmanMo 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.